Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Judas Priest setlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas Priest setlist

what I would like for Judas Priest to play in their upcoming tour(they announced it on Facebook).

1.The Hellion/Electric Eye
    2.The Ripper
    3.Heroes End
    4.Sinner
    5.Exciter
    6.Stained Class
    7.Beyond the Realms of Death
    8.Redeemer of Souls
    9.Starbreaker
    10.Dissident Agressor
    11.The Sentinel
    12.Rock Hard, Die Free
    13.Jawbreaker
    14.Metal Gods
    15.The Green Manalishi
    16.Breaking the Law
    17.Victim of Changes

Encore
    18.Living after Midnight
    19.Heading out to the Highway
    20. You've got another thing Comin'

1. Dragonaut
    2. Delivering the Goods
    3. Ram it Down
    4. Rock Hard Ride Free
    5. Metalizer
    6. Night Crawler
    7. Nostradamus
    8. Hell Bent for Leather
    9. Freewheel Burning
    10. Screaming for Vengeance
    11. Desert Plains
    12. Between the Hammer and the Anvil
    13. Jawbreaker
    14. Sinner
    15. Beginning of the End

Encore
    14. The Hellion/Electric Eye
    15. Another Thing Comin
    16. Never Forget

Comment

Those both work for me. You guys should contact Priest's management and work out the new set list

Comment

Rob can't sing Sinner anymore. He just can't. He's too old. It's my favorite Priest song but I'd hate to see him do a horrible version of it like he did the Sentinel on the "Epitaph" tour. I'm pretty sure he couldn't do a lot of the other songs listed as well.
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          I'm pretty sure he couldn't do a lot of the other songs listed as well.
          Sad but true, that why Judas Priest has been playing the same old easy to sing boring songs every tour...
          Breaking the Law
          Living after Midnight
          Another Thing Comin
          Diamonds and Rust
          The Green Manalishi
          Heading Out to the Highway
          Metal Gods

I wouldn't miss not hearing these songs performed live.

The last really good Judas Priest set list was on the Metal Master's tour in 2008.
          Judas Priest was smoking hot the night I saw them... The set list included:

Eat Me Alive
          Between the Hammer and Anvil
          Devil's Child
          Hell Patrol
          Dissident Aggressor
          Painkiller
          & Sinner on the off dates

I'd be surprised if Judas Priest played more than couple songs off of my recommended set list.

Comment

Originally posted by thewizard View Post
            Sad but true, that why Judas Priest has been playing the same old easy to sing boring songs every tour...
            Breaking the Law
            Living after Midnight
            Another Thing Comin
            Diamonds and Rust
            The Green Manalishi
            Heading Out to the Highway
            Metal Gods

I wouldn't miss not hearing these songs performed live.

The last really good Judas Priest set list was on the Metal Master's tour in 2008.
            Judas Priest was smoking hot the night I saw them... The set list included:

Eat Me Alive
            Between the Hammer and Anvil
            Devil's Child
            Hell Patrol
            Dissident Aggressor
            Painkiller
            & Sinner on the off dates

I'd be surprised if Judas Priest played more than couple songs off of my recommended set list.
            I saw that tour here in southern California.It was my 35th Birthday and the San Bernadino venue is one of the largest ever, Priest was Amazing but my favorite that night was Sabbath doing Sign Of The Southern Cross. Which is funny because 4 years before I enjoyed Priest over Sabbath at the Ozzfest 2004. Maybe it was Ronnie. Or maybe it was because it was my first Priest show with Rob.

Comment

I would like them NOT to play Living After Midnight or You've Got Another Thing Coming. I rather dislike both songs. I would like to hear Ram It Down and Freewheel Burning.

Comment

Originally posted by KazolOrajia View Post
                I would like them NOT to play Living After Midnight or You've Got Another Thing Coming. I rather dislike both songs. I would like to hear Ram It Down and Freewheel Burning.
                That's true but they HAVE to play those songs. What about the people that won tickets from the radio station who don't know what the fuck Ram It Down is? What about the people from the corporation who bought out the entire second row? How are they gonna rock out?. Bands will Always have to play their signature songs.

Comment

Sad but true. Painkiller for me.

Comment

i like it but he is too old

Comment

They've only toured Australia once with Rob and most likely wont ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                        They've only toured Australia once with Rob and most likely wont ever again
                        I loved seeing them in Sydney, and I hope they manage to come down under again but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                          I loved seeing them in Sydney, and I hope they manage to come down under again but I'm not holding my breath.
                          Yeah I saw them in Melbourne on that tour as well after a 28 year wait for me. The reality is, that tour bombed tickets sales wise and no promoter out here will take the risk with them for the money they charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                            Yeah I saw them in Melbourne on that tour as well after a 28 year wait for me. The reality is, that tour bombed tickets sales wise and no promoter out here will take the risk with them for the money they charge.
                            I seem to remember Sydney being pretty well attended, but I'm not sure of exact figures.

Comment

They played an arena that holds 10,000 in Melbourne and there was about 4000 there tops. I was speaking to AJ Maddah the promoter of Soundwave a couple of years ago and asked him if he'd consider bringing them out for the festival and he's reply was "Judas Priest can fuck right off, the last tour was a financial disaster"

Comment

Working...
                              X