Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Master of Reality vs Heaven and Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both great... But MOA takes the cake for me.

Comment

I pick 'Heaven And Hell' by a SLIGHT margin. Funny enough, I actually think it was the strongest Sabbath album SINCE 'Master Of Reality', truth be told. In short order, BOTH remain timeless classics. Indispensible! ...

Comment

first one is best and i also personally like this...

Comment

Master Of Reality for me.

Why is this thread in the 'Other Bands' catagory?
          Last edited by Typhon; 07-28-2014, 09:59 PM.
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Hmm...I'd have to say 'Heaven And Hell' by a VERY slight margin. And it's unquestionably the best Black Sabbath album since 'Master Of Reality', interestingly enough. Still, I give both albums FIVE STARS!! Two timeless classics ( ... ) !!

I must ask though: why is this thread in the "other bands" section? Couldn't this be in the 'Black Sabbath General' thread?
            Last edited by A Sabbath Historian; 08-31-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

MOR although H&H is a great album. still find most of the ozzy era if not all of it is better than H&H.

Comment

Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
                MOR although H&H is a great album. still find most of the ozzy era if not all of it is better than H&H.

Comment

ERrrr not even close, Master of reality. Master is pretty much the perfect album for me.

Comment

Even though i love H&H, i also love MOR as well. Yes, H&H is flawless, so is MOR. I'm going with Master because it's more of a ground breaking album than H&H.

Comment

I can see why this thread is in Other Bands as one of the albums is very much NOT a Sabbath album... ;-)
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                        I can see why this thread is in Other Bands as one of the albums is very much NOT a Sabbath album... ;-)
                        Sabbath was reborn! It was a huge comeback from the ashes for the band!

Comment

Master without a doubt. H&H is fantastic, a rebirth for Sabbath, but nothing beats the classics.

Comment

Master Of Reality by miles. Heaviest album ever!

Comment

well evaluating both albums from a song to song perspective & tallying up the numbers Master of Reality has 2 songs I skip every time I play it (Sweet Leaf, which Im sick of hearing, and Solitude which I never liked). Heaven & Hell has 1 song I skip every time (Lady Evil), and one I skip more often then not (Walk Away). So its more or less a tie. There's songs on both that practically define their respective era's so I just think of them as more greatness from the band.

And I too wondered why this thread shows up in the other band section.. however it seems like whenever I pose this question in other threads I'm declared some sort of nitpicking asshole... so forget I said anything.
                              Last edited by devstorm; 10-30-2014, 06:57 PM.
                              The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Working...
                              X