Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Led Zeppelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a special trippy upload I did of No Quarter. I extended the song too, makes it better imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSabbath89 View Post
      My favorite 15 Led Zeppelin songs(This would make a great setlist).

Good Times Bad Times
      Dazed and Confused
      How Many More Times
      Communication Breakdown
      Ramble On
      What is and What Should Never Be
      Bring it on Home
      Immigrant Song
      Out on the Tiles
      Black Dog
      Stairway to Heaven
      Rock N Roll
      Over the Hills and Far Away
      The Ocean
      Achilles Last Stand
      I love this list!

Comment

• regarding presence, i find it a hard album to listen to but i accept it was done under hard circumstances. its neither great or bad but achilles is one of page's finest moments and nobodys fault is another favourite. whatever zeppelin did in the 70s turned to gold even if it weren't all that.

Comment

• I don't listen to Zep too much anymore, not because I don't like them, but because of FM burnout I suppose. When I do give 'em a listen, it's always the deep cuts (if there is such a thing!).

Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
          regarding presence, i find it a hard album to listen to but i accept it was done under hard circumstances.
          Maybe Zeppelin's "Never Say Die" in a sense?
          Last edited by Axe fiend; 06-27-2016, 10:48 AM.
          We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
            I don't listen to Zep too much anymore, not because I don't like them, but because of FM burnout I suppose. When I do give 'em a listen, it's always the deep cuts (if there is such a thing!).

Maybe Zeppelin's "Never Say Die" in a sense?
            same here regarding the so called lesser songs. i find NSD an easy album to listen to,although ive only been a fan for the last two years.

Comment

• Oh look at me starting this debate but never actually posting appart from the o.p. I went AWOL after I started it.

Comment

• Françoise Hardy - Je n'attends plus personne (1964) with Jimmy Page on guitars . Doooommm !

Comment

• I love this song.

Comment

• I consider Willie Dixon to be the founding member of Led Zeppelin. I say that, part seriously, part tongue-in-cheek. But hey, he pretty much wrote everything for the first two Zep albums. I think it's important to hear Dixon's work because it's 100% the Blues in Blues-rock.

Comment

• This is the best Dixon version(cover) in my opinion.

Comment

• Here's another great track, can't blame Page/Plant/Jones/Bonham for wanting to give it a go:

Comment

• For Zep fans:
                          http://www.rhino.com/article/breaking-news-led-zeppelins-first-ever-record-store-day-release
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by zzzptm View Post
                              Here's another great track, can't blame Page/Plant/Jones/Bonham for wanting to give it a go:
                              Yeah, but just to clarify .... the issue some people have had with it is not that they wanted to "give it a go."

The issue has been that it wasn't properly credited.
                              "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                              -WTB

Comment

• How The West Was Won To Be Reissued With New Remastering Supervised By Jimmy Page on March 23rd 2018.

Part of the Deluxe Editions.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                                X