Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Best 70's Judas Priest album and best 80's Judas Priest album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70's: Stained Class... Love Exciter and Beyond the Realms of Death

80's: Defenders of the Faith, just quite like this album

(I quite like Turbo as well ��...)

Ram it down god no... Lets not mention "Johnny B. Goode" what were Priest thinking?

Comment

70's: Unleashed In The East
      80's: Turbo!
      90's: Jugulator
      00's: Demolition

Comment

'70s — Sin After Sin
        '80s — British Steel
        '90s — Painkiller
        '00s and beyond — Uhhhh...

Comment

70's Unleashed in the East
          80's Screaming For Vengeance

Hey, it's great to see Ashley Dalby back again. (Almost) 10 year veterans of the forum.
          How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
          --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Just thought I'd post this here being it's in regards to Judas Priest:

http://www.amazon.com/Defenders-Fait...ag=smarturl-20

You can pre-order this at Amazon.com, I posted the link above.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Yeah I've been contemplating on that...I already (naturally) have the Long Beach show but I don't know...it's a great show, might be cool as a proper remaster...

Oh and OID fix your signature, it's all messed up taking half the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                Yeah I've been contemplating on that...I already (naturally) have the Long Beach show but I don't know...it's a great show, might be cool as a proper remaster...

Oh and OID fix your signature, it's all messed up taking half the page.
                I'm trying to fix it Charger, but can't so I asked Damian and Joe for help, this all happened a few days ago when I changed it and then changed back to my original signature, I'm hoping Damian and Joe will help.
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-17-2015, 08:38 AM.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  I'm trying to fix it Charger, but can't so I asked Damian and Joe for help, this all happened a few days ago when I changed it and then changed back to my original signature, I'm hoping Damian and Joe will help.
                  Remove the entire signature, also delete the empty lines as it seems that there are a lot of them, then leave, and post something and redo the sig...that should work.

Comment

Sad Wings of Destiny and Sin After Sin are a 1-2 punch. I always play them back to back. And Stained Class is very underrated in the JP catalog. Screaming for Vengeance and Defenders of the Faith are also roped together that way, but British Steel is classic all the way through...

Decisions... decisions... (yes, I'm talking to myself)

OK... I'm going with Sad Wings as my 70' pick and British Steel for the 80's
                    Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Remove the entire signature, also delete the empty lines as it seems that there are a lot of them, then leave, and post something and redo the sig...that should work.
                      Thank you Charger I will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                        70's = Hell Bent

80's = (Tie) Screaming/ Defenders. pity they never did more albums after that...
                        Hilarious!
                        Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

It worked Charger, I kept trying to reword it and thinking maybe there were too many words in the signature, which there is a maximum, but I did what you suggested and it worked, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            It worked Charger, I kept trying to reword it and thinking maybe there were too many words in the signature, which there is a maximum, but I did what you suggested and it worked, thank you!
                            There probably was just empty lines after the text which caused it to look funny! And no problem! Always happy to help!

Comment

1970's- Sad Wings of Destiny

1980's- Screaming for Vengeance

Comment

Working...
                              X