• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thelemech
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied

I think that this is one of if not the best Thrash Metal album of 2013. It absolutely crushes the whole way through.

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
    I special ordered a copy last week, it should come in the next few days I think. If it is anything like the excellent Thrash Metal releases coming out this last year then we may just have another winner.
    Im gonna have to bide my time with this one, hopefully Amazon gets the vinyl back in stock, it also comes with the cd which makes buying just the cd in the meantime completely pointless to me.

It's been a great year for thrash indeed Thel and we've still got Hardwired... to Self Destruct & Brotherhood Of The Snake to come.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    Out today. Dam though, I knew I shouldn't have fucked around & pre-ordered the vinyl from Amazon. It's no longer listed on there. Amazon's prices on vinyl & shipping rates to Australia makes buying new vinyl very affordable for me, even with the shitty Australian dollar atm.
    I special ordered a copy last week, it should come in the next few days I think. If it is anything like the excellent Thrash Metal releases coming out this last year then we may just have another winner.

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    New Sodom album Decision Day due August 26. Album artwork by the legenadary Joe Petagno. Kinda reminds me of Motorhead's Another Perfect Day. http://www.sodomized.info/?r=9
    Out today. Dam though, I knew I shouldn't have fucked around & pre-ordered the vinyl from Amazon. It's no longer listed on there. Amazon's prices on vinyl & shipping rates to Australia makes buying new vinyl very affordable for me, even with the shitty Australian dollar atm.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Gonna give it a spin later...
    me as well... such a classic!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Released on this day 28 years ago...A classic for the ages....

Gonna give it a spin later...

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8bit Fighter
    replied

Listening to the first edition as I
    detest the remaster of this album.
    This album is so damn good from
    front to back.
    Aye, awesomely underrated.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    This is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Dam, Mark sounds awesome here as does the whole band. One of the best vocalist in thrash today.

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    ^^^ I am looking forward to it as well bro, and if it is anything like their previous last 2 releases we are in heaven.
    I'm hearing it's closer in sound & style to The Gathering, which has me salivating at the thought. That album is a monster.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    ^^^ I am looking forward to it as well bro, and if it is anything like their previous last 2 releases we are in heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Cover art for Testament's upcoming new album Brotherhood Of The Snake. Released Oct 28.

So looking forward to this album.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied

Listening to the first edition as I detest the remaster of this album. This album is so damn good from front to back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X