• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

• I feel a slight barrier when it comes to Slayer. I just can't seem to get into them. I like their early stuff, but their newer material is over-produced in my opinion.
        You tried to suppress me
        But nothing holds me down
        Just when you think you're happy
        I come around

Comment

• I have been compared to Jeff Hanneman. I have compared my own appearance to him before, so it's no surprise...
          You tried to suppress me
          But nothing holds me down
          Just when you think you're happy
          I come around

Comment

• look at the vest of Kerry !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post

I bought this album awhile ago and have just recently started giving it a good listen. It is some intense Thrash Metal, but not the second coming as some may have you believe. Mostly second tier fare though there is some quality musicianship going on. Definitely the best thing that Robb Flynn has done.
              Getting much more interested and appreciative of this album, there is some damn fine Thrash Metal going on.
              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

Comment

• This band just continues to blow my mind with each new release.
                    Can't express enough how great their new EP is.
                    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                      Getting much more interested and appreciative of this album, there is some damn fine Thrash Metal going on.
                      Thel have you heard their 2nd album Oppressing The Masses? Not as raw as Eternal but just as powerful, and a nice punchy mix, this album is worth it.
                      The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by devstorm View Post

This band just continues to blow my mind with each new release.
                        I have never given these guys much of a chance, might have to alter that as I have heard great things about them all over the net.

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                        Thel have you heard their 2nd album Oppressing The Masses? Not as raw as Eternal but just as powerful, and a nice punchy mix, this album is worth it.
                        No I have not heard their 2nd album but based of your trusted recommendation I will be on the lookout for it. Do you know if it has been reissued lately?That is how I got a copy of Eternal Nightmare.
                        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by devstorm View Post

This band just continues to blow my mind with each new release.
                                ThAnks for sharing. This is a great song. Will have to listen to the others on the EP

Comment

Working...
                                X