• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• New Sodom album Decision Day due August 26. Album artwork by the legenadary Joe Petagno. Kinda reminds me of Motorhead's Another Perfect Day. http://www.sodomized.info/?r=9

With steller albums already from Anthrax, Megadeth, Metal Church & Death Angel this year & releases still to come from Sodom & Testament it's shaping up as a vintage year for the old Skool thrashers!
            Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 06-09-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                With steller albums already from Anthrax, Megadeth, Metal Church & Death Angel this year & releases still to come from Sodom & Testament it's shaping up as a vintage year for the old Skool thrashers!
                It is definitely a fab year for Thrash Metal. My copy of the new Destruction came in to the shop I ordered it from but I am a little low on funds since my Bday so I will pick it up in a few weeks. When I do I will let you know if it is as worthy as the other fine Thrash releases of the year.
                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• I love this song and the entirety of State Of Euphoria - the most underrated of all the Anthrax albums.

Comment

• I was listening to Endgame today and I must day that I am still conflicted over this album, but one thing I am certain of is that it's not the comeback album for Megadeth, that would be Dystopia - definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post

I love this song and the entirety of State Of Euphoria - the most underrated of all the Anthrax albums.
                      My favourite Anthrax album after Among The Living! A pure masterpiece! It really pisses me off they don't play more songs from it live...would love to hear Now It's Dark!

Comment

I was listening to Endgame today and I must day that I am still conflicted over this album, but one thing I am certain of is that it's not the comeback album for Megadeth, that would be Dystopia - definitely.
                        Yeah, Dystopia is adequately badass to be considered a comeback album. I think of every album from between Risk and Super Collider as a failed attempt at a comeback album. I do like Endgame though.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        But nothing holds me down
                        Just when you think you're happy
                        I come around

Comment

• Been listening to Death Angel's new album The Evil Divide the last couple of days and are pretty dam mpressed by it. Might be the best thing they've done since their brilliantly deadly The Ultra-Violence debut.

Mark Osegueda's vocals are just fuckin killer on this album. The guy seems to get better with age and along with Chuck Billy is probably best vocalist in thrash today.

Comment

• Heres some fucking brutal.....

Comment

Man that was Megadeth... right there!

Comment

• This is rather new to me but I think it is quite awesome to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X