• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack Rabbath View Post
    Heres some fucking brutal.....
    This is killer thanks for posting JR!!
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
      My favourite Anthrax album after Among The Living! A pure masterpiece! It really pisses me off they don't play more songs from it live...would love to hear Now It's Dark!
      I think I like State Of Euphoria a tad bit more than Among The Living although both are such great albums and I find they go well together.
      SOE might be my fav Anthrax album , close between it and Persistence Of Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
        Been listening to Death Angel's new album The Evil Divide the last couple of days and are pretty dam mpressed by it. Might be the best thing they've done since their brilliantly deadly The Ultra-Violence debut.

Mark Osegueda's vocals are just fuckin killer on this album. The guy seems to get better with age and along with Chuck Billy is probably best vocalist in thrash today.
        You know when I first heard this I was a little bit conflicted, but I hold your tastes in metal to be exemplary so I will definitely give it another chance.

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
            You know when I first heard this I was a little bit conflicted, but I hold your tastes in metal to be exemplary so I will definitely give it another chance.
            You have mighty fine taste yourself Thel.
            Have you listened to the whole album or just Lost? Lost isn't a reflection of the rest of the album. It's the lightest song on it. The album is chock full of razor sharp thrash riffage that very much channels the early thrash assault of their debut mixed with a fresh & mature approach. It's also quite varied too, doesn't have that samey vibe throughout like a lot of thrash albums can. The songwriting & playing is outstanding and as I mentioned previously, Osegueda's vocals are just fucking amazing on it. The only little knock I might have is that a couple of the songs creep into metal-core territory, but still doesn't bring the album down for me in anyway, I've loved it from the get-go and have been playing at least once a day since I got it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                You have mighty fine taste yourself Thel.
                Have you listened to the whole album or just Lost? Lost isn't a reflection of the rest of the album. It's the lightest song on it. The album is chock full of razor sharp thrash riffage that very much channels the early thrash assault of their debut mixed with a fresh & mature approach. It's also quite varied too, doesn't have that samey vibe throughout like a lot of thrash albums can. The songwriting & playing is outstanding and as I mentioned previously, Osegueda's vocals are just fucking amazing on it. The only little knock I might have is that a couple of the songs creep into metal-core territory, but still doesn't bring the album down for me in anyway, I've loved it from the get-go and have been playing at least once a day since I got it.
                Thanks Jack!! I will give it a thorough listen in the near future. I just thought I would let you know that the new Destruction album is wicked and though not as great as Spiritual Genocide it is very tight and full of awesome Thrash Metal riffs. I am sure you would like it and I highly recommend it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                    Thanks Jack!! I will give it a thorough listen in the near future. I just thought I would let you know that the new Destruction album is wicked and though not as great as Spiritual Genocide it is very tight and full of awesome Thrash Metal riffs. I am sure you would like it and I highly recommend it.
                    I ordered a signed copy the other day from here https://www.recordstore.co.uk/record...yl/53L10000000
                    When I seen you mention it the last album bought thread it reminded me to check back with that place as they'd been out of stock but had more coming and voila it was back in stock. Now eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Comment

• Bill ward I hear u ask?
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment