• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

• This is another kickass Thrash Metal album from this year, and this is one of the best. Filled to the brim with tasty riffs and excellent drumming. All around classic songwriting, and now that I have given it several listens I think it may be better than Spiritual Genocide.
        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

Comment

• This album is really growing on me and as I had previously only known Handle With Care - this record is more of the same if a little less refined. Wicked Riffs and awesome drumming; these guys were on the top of their game from day one.

Comment

• ^^^ If i remember correctly you liked or like this don't you 8Bit??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Heard these guys 1st time a few days ago. They really had the vibe more so imo then many of their peers. They're broken up now... oh well..

The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Listening to the first edition as I detest the remaster of this album. This album is so damn good from front to back.

Comment

• Cover art for Testament's upcoming new album Brotherhood Of The Snake. Released Oct 28.

So looking forward to this album.

Comment

• ^^^ I am looking forward to it as well bro, and if it is anything like their previous last 2 releases we are in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                                ^^^ I am looking forward to it as well bro, and if it is anything like their previous last 2 releases we are in heaven.
                                I'm hearing it's closer in sound & style to The Gathering, which has me salivating at the thought. That album is a monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X