No announcement yet.

Thread for thrash metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam, Mark sounds awesome here as does the whole band. One of the best vocalist in thrash today.

Comment

• This is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post

Listening to the first edition as I
        detest the remaster of this album.
        This album is so damn good from
        front to back.
        Aye, awesomely underrated.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Released on this day 28 years ago...A classic for the ages....

Gonna give it a spin later...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
              Gonna give it a spin later...
              me as well... such a classic!!!!

Comment

New Sodom album Decision Day due August 26. Album artwork by the legenadary Joe Petagno. Kinda reminds me of Motorhead's Another Perfect Day. http://www.sodomized.info/?r=9
                Out today. Dam though, I knew I shouldn't have fucked around & pre-ordered the vinyl from Amazon. It's no longer listed on there. Amazon's prices on vinyl & shipping rates to Australia makes buying new vinyl very affordable for me, even with the shitty Australian dollar atm.

Comment

Out today. Dam though, I knew I shouldn't have fucked around & pre-ordered the vinyl from Amazon. It's no longer listed on there. Amazon's prices on vinyl & shipping rates to Australia makes buying new vinyl very affordable for me, even with the shitty Australian dollar atm.
                  I special ordered a copy last week, it should come in the next few days I think. If it is anything like the excellent Thrash Metal releases coming out this last year then we may just have another winner.

Comment

I special ordered a copy last week, it should come in the next few days I think. If it is anything like the excellent Thrash Metal releases coming out this last year then we may just have another winner.
                    Im gonna have to bide my time with this one, hopefully Amazon gets the vinyl back in stock, it also comes with the cd which makes buying just the cd in the meantime completely pointless to me.

It's been a great year for thrash indeed Thel and we've still got Hardwired... to Self Destruct & Brotherhood Of The Snake to come.

Comment

• I think that this is one of if not the best Thrash Metal album of 2013. It absolutely crushes the whole way through.

Comment

Comment

I don't think there is anything I enjoy watching more(music wise) than Metallica with Cliff. They were a ferocious force to be reckoned with back then.

I played Kill 'Em All on a hour long round trip with my 12yo son in the car just yesterday and he was quite taken aback they were writing that stuff when they were just 18.

Comment

• Was at the pub this afternoon when I saw a punk lad wearing a Toxic Holocaust shirt and I complimented him on it though he looked at me like I was a hipster doofus, and since my beard has grown and my hair is short I probably looked the part. Still a great shirt and a great fucking band.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X