X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Sound Festival Le Bourget/Paris 1984 : Venom and Metallica

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
      May be that pic with Jeff and Kerry dressed with their stripes ŗ la Scorpions date from their previous gigs before the official birth of the band.
      That's a possibility.

Ted

Comment

• Anthrax 1984 , with Dan Lilker and Neil Turbin .

Comment

• Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• This is one more great album from the Jersey Wreking Crew!!!
              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• This one is like nuking the solar system until it's only dust.
                Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• "The youth of America wants to Thrash right now" - Dave Mustaine

What great times they were back then...I miss em. 1986 was probably my favourite year for metal.

Comment

• That was a great vid Jack - good to see you back posting. I miss those days as well - but my fav year for Thrash Metal was 88 I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                      That was a great vid Jack - good to see you back posting. I miss those days as well - but my fav year for Thrash Metal was 88 I think.
                      Yep! ...And Justice for All, So Far So Good...So What, South of Heaven, State of Euphoria, The New Order, Forbidden Evil, Eternal Nightmare, Dimension Hatros, 88 was a vintage year.

Cheers Thel

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                        Yep! ...And Justice for All, So Far So Good...So What, South of Heaven, State of Euphoria, The New Order, Forbidden Evil, Eternal Nightmare, Dimension Hatros, 88 was a vintage year.l
                        May I continue? "Life Cycle" (the debut Sieges Even album - a 100-percent killer), "No Exit" (Fates Warning), "The Music of Erich Zann" (Mekong Delta)... Thanks!
                        :) My signature is not available due to the censorship on the part of my alter ego :(

Comment

• From Havok's blistering new album Conformicide

Intention To Deceive

Comment

• Listening to this great debut by Havok - I think this is my fav album by them. It shreds and the drumming is great.

Comment

• Its weird watching footage of the late Jeff Hanneman performing live. Amazing musician. Always missed!

Comment

• Hanneman was one of a kind for sure..

Went to see ANTHRAX the other day, they fucking knocked it out of the park! Preforming the full Among The Living album + classics + new material! Kick ass set and a kick ass preformance!

Joey in particular was just incredible. His vocals were top notch....he reached all the same high notes on Among The Living that he did when he recorded it! And such an energetic front man too....He is the best frontman in Thrash metal that's for sure....and the best singer too I might add.

Can't wait to see them again!

Comment

Working...
                                X