Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Tokyo Tapes vs World Wide Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Tapes vs World Wide Live

I think Tokyo Tapes is the best Scorpions live album.

Never heard either, but considering what studio albums I like, I can safely say I would prefer Tokyo Tapes in a landslide.
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Tokyo Tapes of course. WWL is no slouch either. Both are great albums.
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Yep both great live albums, but not only for the setlist & the performance, but the fact the great Uli Jon Roth plays on it puts Tokyo Tapes way ahead.

Kids are out, so I'm gonna crack one & blast Tokyo Tapes vinyl now a matter of fact. Been awhile..

Comment

I actually don't really like either one of them, and I'm a Scorpions fan.
          How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
          --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

IMO, Tokyo Tapes is the Scorpions best album.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
              I actually don't really like either one of them, and I'm a Scorpions fan.
              What is the problem with them Franklin? What do you Not like about Tokyo Tapes? I think it's one of the top live albums of the 70's. I can see things one might not like about WWL, different venues, edited songs, ect, but I gotta wonder what a Scorpions fan would not like about the Tokyo live album.
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Tokyo Tapes definantly!!!

Comment

Both are excellent. It really depends on which Scorps material you feel like hearing at the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X