Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Black metal appreciation thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom Inc. Abaddon is back , with his mistakes. nevermind ,so good ! Godfathers of Black Metal .

Comment

• This is turning out to be another great year for Black Metal

Already out or coming new ones from....

The Ruins Of Beverast
      Wolves In The Throne Room
      Fen
      Blut Aus Nord
      Enslaved
      Carach Angren
      Arallu
      Midnight Odyssey
      Rudra
      Taake

Comment

• cool merch items from this site !
        https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/5712...?ref=related-6

Comment

• ^^^ That is awesome!!! Thanks for the link and Pic TYR66!!

Hope you are well and all that
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
            As always on these sites, the first search is Sabbath, to check what's on offer. Seeing they're selling this pic made me laugh :

95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              As always on these sites, the first search is Sabbath, to check what's on offer. Seeing they're selling this pic made me laugh :
              I saw that too !Did you see all the back patch , like the first album cover ?

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
              ^^^ That is awesome!!! Thanks for the link and Pic TYR66!!

Hope you are well and all that
              All is fine here , Bro' . Hope you're well too !
              great site indeed .
              this brooch has my vote :

Comment

Yup. Cool, but not my thing. I like having stuff on the front instead. Bought a longsleeve at the last gig in Birmingham, which has the "logo" from the first album on the front and the cover in the shape of a inverted cross on the back. Hate that, would rather have the full cover on the front, but love it because of where and when it was bought.
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

All is fine here , Bro' . Hope you're well too !
                  great site indeed .
                  this brooch has my vote :
                  Great to hear!!

That Celtic Frost album is my favorite of theirs ----would love to own one of those.
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• the first track from their forthcoming album "The Shadowed Road" . Atmospheric folk black metal with female voices and elfic flutes.

Comment

• Exomancer (cosmic black / death)

Comment

• I'm really enjoying this year's releases from Darkthrone, Abbath, Gaahl's Wryd. Also the most recent from Rotting Christ and Behemoth.
                        "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

• This album absolutely slays. Black/Death metal with Heavy Metal riffs! It's like Immortal/Abbath/I

Check it out here
                          https://rimfrost1.bandcamp.com/album...ition-darkness

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce Frehley View Post
                            I'm really enjoying this year's releases from Darkthrone, Abbath, Gaahl's Wryd. Also the most recent from Rotting Christ and Behemoth.
                            I'm with you on Darkthrone and abbath. I'd also like to add 1349, Blut Aus Nord, Mizmor, MGLA, Mayhem and a big thumbs up for new Rimfrost.

Comment

• New Mgla slays. Not as good as Exercises but still damn good
                              Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Bill Scruggs View Post
                                New Mgla slays. Not as good as Exercises but still damn good
                                I'll have to check it out, they're a stellar live act too!

Comment

Working...
                                X