No announcement yet.

Band Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new album of the Pretty Reckless.

Comment

Spiritual Beggars - really groovy old school stuff, I guess Stoner Metal is the closest genre they could be categorized under:

"The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
      "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
      "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

E5150, ^^^good to see you back, hope you’ve been well, during these trying times.

I’ll check them out.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Blue Cheer. Especially the Vincebus Eruptum album. One can really see how Hard Rock and Metal might have began if you check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
            Blue Cheer. Especially the Vincebus Eruptum album. One can really see how Hard Rock and Metal might have began if you check them out.
            I have The History Of Blue Cheer Good Times Are So Hard To Find compilation album.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Cool, how many tracks were from Vincebus Eruptum?

Comment

Cool, how many tracks were from Vincebus Eruptum?
                About three, Summertime Blues, Out Of Focus, Parchment Farm

Comment

Vincebus Eruptum is a great album. I have it on cd.

Comment

Kenny, I had to get my copy Mix and Burned at FYE in America, but at least I have it. OID, those are great songs, probably my favorite is Doctor Please.

Comment

Working...
                    X