Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
    Especially from the lavish 2LP...
    This could be the best album of 2019, spectacular. (YoY)
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

And they're not done! Another EP out in a couple months.

Comment

Here is a demo song that was used for Avatarium instead. I like the Pendulum. Its the only non demo song on the new EP
        Last edited by jstheconqueror; 03-31-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post

Here is a demo song that was used for Avatarium instead. I like the Pendulum. Its the only non demo song on the new EP
          Wonder why they decided not to put that song on the album and then just give it away. The Door To Doom would have been much better with that one instead of Death's Wheel, imo. I can see not including The Pendulum cuz it sounds like it's from a different album. Definitely just as LP worthy as Porcelain Skull, though.

Snakes Of Goliath is pretty sweet too. Sounds like something from King Of The Grey Islands trying to sound like Sorcerer ripping off Electric Funeral, LoL.

Comment

Working...
          X