Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zack Sabbath to recreat BS 1st Album

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zack Sabbath to recreat BS 1st Album

    https://ultimateclassicrock.com/zakk...sabbath-album/
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

  • #2

    Thanks for the article Wicked. Will this be available for preorder?

    I’m getting it!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Thanks for the article Wicked. Will this be available for preorder?

      I’m getting it!
      Sounds like it's already sold out, bud. Whether or not it's made available in another format (Zakk says it won't) is anyone's guess.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        Sounds like it's already sold out, bud. Whether or not it's made available in another format (Zakk says it won't) is anyone's guess.
        Was there a preorder or something, how can it be sold out?
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah. I usually jump on these things. I saw Vertigo coming pre sale on:******* and I looked quickly online and thought it was one of Zakks guitars so I didnít go for it. Then I found out what it was and it was sold out.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by maestro View Post
            Yeah. I usually jump on these things. I saw Vertigo coming pre sale on:******* and I looked quickly online and thought it was one of Zakks guitars so I didn’t go for it. Then I found out what it was and it was sold out.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks Maestro, guess I'll be getting my copy on eBay.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Thanks Maestro, guess I'll be getting my copy on eBay.
              Same here brother. eBay it is


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Was there a preorder or something, how can it be sold out?
                Sounds like the preorder was announced before all of the news outlets jumped on it.

                Check discogs once it's available, too. Though it sounds like it's just getting released in that box format so it might be pricey at first. Good luck!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                  Sounds like the preorder was announced before all of the news outlets jumped on it.

                  Check discogs once it's available, too. Though it sounds like it's just getting released in that box format so it might be pricey at first. Good luck!
                  Yeah I'll check Discogs once it's released and eBay, that's what I want the box format, it's being sold for $100 so yes It will be Pricey, I already have the date marked on my calendar.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I doubt it is any good honest. Zakk can't sing Ozzy and he doesn't have Iommi's tone.
                    www.reverbnation.com/sungod4

                    www.facebook/curseofdisobedience

                    www.reverbnation.com/clawhammer1 and www.reverbnation.com/blackmountainthunder

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WhiteSabbath View Post
                      I doubt it is any good honest. Zakk can't sing Ozzy and he doesn't have Iommi's tone.
                      Amen.

                      The whole idea stinks in my opinion.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Has this been released, been looking on eBay and can’t find anything.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X