• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhon
    replied
    I guess this is what happens when someone stops taking their
    medication. You wind up with a rambling psycho. I hope the
    orderlies find him soon and put him back in his cage.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Did not read your bullshit maybe others will?? Good day Troll.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathKnight1
    No matter how many times u're banning me won't change who you are lololol you are the ones who started talking shit to me i just said deep purple and rainbow sucks and now u're the victims lol.Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen bitch.Thelemech u're born a loser u will die a loser baby cry more i'm happy for proving my point :D:D:D
    Oh my - your words of wit are so damaging to me you wicked person you! Oh what shall I do - a mental midget has insulted me and called me a loser. Your are so edgy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathKnight1
    Aaaa pussy ur nightmare just came back from his ban hahahahaha go put on more makeup and go in the mirror with ur long hair and black shirt flex and scream "OOOOH COME ON GET SOME BEEF CAKE BEEEEEEF CAAAAAAKE I"M MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE I WILLLL KIIIILLLL YOUUUUU" maybe if you say it enough times eventually it will come true
    You are a troll plain and simple, enjoy your insanity

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    ....and there we go!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Originally posted by OIM View Post
    How have you avoided a banning thus far?
    I reported him - but alas nothing has been done so far, guy will not last long though.

Leave a comment:

• Sin Cardinal Sin
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Something wrong with this person. Nothing against Blackmore's Night.
    Who knew that this simple comment would unleash a fire storm?

Leave a comment:

• Now in Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathKnight
    Typhon Actually it is the same thing you buthurt shemale.Bunch of losers singing like someone is kicking them in the balls no wonder it's extinct it does SUCK and virgin losers like yourself tend to act smart behind your computer by listening to people who should be in prison for crimes against music "holy shit 1.354 posts".Perhaps i should take english lessons?Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror to remind you who you trully are...a humongous faggot cause the internet made you to believe you're something else crying cause someone said your sacred fags suck lol pathetic would rather be dead than be in your shoes...to cry if someone hates a band i love pfff haha.And trying to own me with the "learn english"part...this old thing seriously?english isn't my language and you trying to own me with this actually shows that you and your mommy's only "college"education was at Ronald Mcdonald Academy. Educated in making soup.So instead of me taking english lessons she should take lessons in BJs if she plans to get promoted to Mcdonalds and give bjs in the bathroom for cash. "Do you want fries with that?:O"
    Dude. You've insulted 2 friends of mine, and I don't like that, but I will say that you have a way with words that is quite magnificent and transcends much of the banal banter that pervades some of these topics. Now tell us (and be honest), is this Ritchie?

Leave a comment:

• OIM
    replied
    This shit is hilarious ))) YOU'RE dumb as a bag of hammers...awww man thanks for the laugh. I knew you wer' dumb but honestly you surprise me.Throw ur english lessons ownage 3 times in my direction and yet you are the one making mistakes.No reply?YOU'RE looking up the words "your"and "you're" on the internet right?Here let me help "you're dumb" and "your brain is missing"now do you understand?It's ok i won't charge you for the lesson
    How have you avoided a banning thus far?

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Blackmore's Night isn't hard rock like the other two, but they certainly have their moments and I quite enjoy listening to them when the mood suites. Ritchie has some fantastic soloing in alot of their songs as well as some beautiful acoustic instrumentals, show casing his mastery of the guitar. And some of their compositions are very good. A totally different style of music than DP or Rainbow, who sort of come in tied but I'd give the edge to DP, Jon Lord's contributions just nudge Dio's presence, but barely.

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    replied
    Already told you that english isn't my native language.
    I heard you. Thus the need for a lesson.

And by the way, OID is short for OzzyIsDio. It is the initial
    letter from each of the words in his username. Your the one
    that is confused.

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    replied
    ^^^^^^
    Looks like OID was right. Before the English lesson, I think this
    guy needs a psychological exam.

Leave a comment:

• Vynlsol
    replied
    Originally posted by Typhon View Post
    'Pictures Of Home' rocks!
    In fact, the entire Machine Head album is awesome.
    Machine Head is the definitive Deep Purple album for me. With respect to this 10 year old thread's topic, I think Blackmore found his calling with Blackmore's Night. Ritchie always did seem to have a thing for romanticizing the medieval stereotype, so I'm sure he's been as happy as a microencephalatic neanderthal who just learned how to type words into an internet message board.

But I don't really care much for Blackmore's Night, there are ensembles that have been (and continue) doing the same thing with more authenticity and talented presentation.

Rainbow was great until they lost their way and started trying to be Foreigner.

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    replied
    OzzyIsDio Something wrong with me based on what argument?Your attempt to show that someone is stupid based on nothing but the argument that they don't like the same music you do shows how stupid you really are.
    Stating that a band "sucks" and saying you don't like their music are 2
    different things. Perhaps you need to take English 101.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    OzzyIsDio Something wrong with me based on what argument?Your attempt to show that someone is stupid based on nothing but the argument that they don't like the same music you do shows how stupid you really are.Wearing your sister's makeup long hair listening to a certain band and saying how dumb others are for not liking it doesn't make you a strong intelligent guy bro just shows what you really are...a dumb unemployed boozer who looks like a tranny he is a tranny and attempts to forget that by showing us how smart and special he is for liking a certain band.Music preference doesn't make you smarter it's just a form of entertaiment you moron and calling one a "moron" is childish only when it's false.As far as calling you a loser goes... you have like 6.128 posts on this website so we can both agree you don't have much of a life and many "political opinions"you're sharing here because you're not sharing them in real life...and we both know why.
    Welcome to the forum DeathKnight, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X