Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchestral Cover

Hi to all,
    This is my first message here and I thought to make a bit of a noisy entrance! Assuming this is the right place, please remove if not suitable, I'd like to post an orchestral arrangement I've made on Heaven and Hell, a fun and fan project. It's a non profit work and the score will be available online if someone likes to study it! Thanks for the hospitality
    Best
    Last edited by Orch; 02-09-2021, 08:10 PM.

Originally posted by Orch View Post
    Hi to all,
    This is my first message here and I though to make a bit of a noisy entrance! Assuming this is the right place, please remove if not suitable, I'd like to post an orchestral arrangement I've made on Heaven and Hell, a fun and fan project. It's a non profit work and the score will be available online if someone likes to study it! Thanks for the hospitality
    Best
    That is truly fantastic! Excellent excellent excellent!

Comment

IOMMI WRITES IN AN ORCHESTRAL VEIN NOT SUPRISED! Always wanted to see them do a concert with a full Philharmonic Orchestra!
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Thanks BACK TO EDEN,
        Hi, Wicked Cricket, yes this song, and most of Iommi's, are orchestral in nature.

Comment

Orch, Very Nice! Could use some electric guitar though, just kidding(maybe).

Comment

Originally posted by black zeppelin View Post
            Orch, Very Nice! Could use some electric guitar though, just kidding(maybe).
            Electric guitar can cover the whole orchestra, you get a fuller sound

Comment

Great work Orch, and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay and become a regular, contributions like this are truly fantastic.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Great work Orch, and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay and become a regular, contributions like this are truly fantastic.
                Thanks OzzyIsDIo, maybe I'll make a poll for the next orchestration, it takes really long time but it's nice process to see closely how the song is structured and the possibilities of the material, nice to be here

Comment

Originally posted by Orch View Post

Thanks OzzyIsDIo, maybe I'll make a poll for the next orchestration, it takes really long time but it's nice process to see closely how the song is structured and the possibilities of the material, nice to be here
                  That’s a great idea the poll suggestion, thanks for that and even more thanks for your contributions on here.

Polls are always fun to participate in.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                  X