• Show
Clear All

• John Fogerty - The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again

Comment

• Testament - Practice What You Preach
      Metal Church - The Weight Of The World
      Living in a world of make believe I can hide behind what's real
      But wearing your emotions on your sleeve and they all know what you feel
      And here it comes again straight through the heart straight through the heart

Comment

• Testament -- Demonic prosthetic records re-release

Nile--Those Whom the Gods Detest
        And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• Jethro Tull Madison Square Garden 1978 live CD/DVD
          Shrinebuilder Shrinebuilder
          Evile Infected Nations

Comment

• The Count Raven came in the mail today. Can't wait to listen to it.
            How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
            --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by danmac View Post
              Testament -- Demonic prosthetic records re-release

Nile--Those Whom the Gods Detest
              Hey, I wasn't at all aware of the Demonic re-release. Any special features to it? I remember not liking the album too much, though this might be a good opportunity to give it another go with the new re-release, I reckon.

And oh, new-Nile. I've already praised TWTGD enough to lots of dm fans yet to buy and hear it. I really loved the record a whole lot. After only Catacombs and Annihilation, TWTGD appears to edge past Shrines as my favourite Nile disc, yet.

Originally posted by kentuckyfan
              Evile Infected Nations
              So cool to see somebody get new-Evile. I found this latest album an excellent effort, and I'm an Evile fan, from the start. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
              Last edited by RLP4ever; 11-25-2009, 11:54 PM.
              "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

• Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
                Hey, I wasn't at all aware of the Demonic re-release. Any special features to it? I remember not liking the album too much, though this might be a good opportunity to give it another go with the new re-release, I reckon.

And oh, new-Nile. I've already praised TWTGD enough to lots of dm fans yet to buy and hear it. I really loved the record a whole lot. After only Catacombs and Annihilation, TWTGD appears to edge past Shrines as my favourite Nile disc, yet.
                Demonic Re-release--No bonus tracks or anything like that. I think the cover art is different and it's been remastered. I just bought it because I don't have the original release on CD and I happened across this version in the mall for a good price. I like the "new" Testament sound with the Death-metal vocals and heavy riffs, but I do miss the solos on this release.

And the new Nile, yeah I'm lovin' it too, way cool I'll have to get some more of their back catalogue.
                And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• Originally posted by nunoni View Post
                  ...Got Made in Japan in the post today - it is AWESOME, bonus disc and all. It's been years since I had heard it!
                  Do you know about Live in Japan, a UK 3 CD set released in Dec. 1993, the 21st anniversary of the original release of the album in the U.K.? Each CD contains most of the songs performed on one of the nights of the tour and everything is remixed.

Ted
                  Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

• Blakroc - Blakroc

Comment

• I picked up the Paranoid 3 CD Deluxe Edition today; I'm listening to CD 2/Quadrophonic remixes as I type - and simultaneously viewing the still DVD footage on my PC.

Ted
                      Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

• Now, that's the sort of 'multi-tasking' I could use right now, too.
                        Ted, aren't these Paranoid discs 24-carat pure preciousness? I'm so glad I had bought them and loved the whole thing.
                        "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

• I've known the specialness and the original sound of the

King Diamond albums "The Spider's Lullabye" and "The Graveyard"

for years, but haven't just bought them until now...I got the remastered ultimate editions of these 2 albums for 17,90 eur/piece, remastered by Andy LaRocque himself, he did a massive job. Now I have all King Diamond albums up until the album "House Of God". Maybe I'll even get the new editions of the albums "Voodoo" and "House Of God" as well, King Diamond himself has told that these albums will also have an astounding new sound with a powerful bottom end...though I do like the original sound of the first editions I already have...

- Sabbathman the proud & evil King Diamond fanatic
                          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
                            Now, that's the sort of 'multi-tasking' I could use right now, too.
                            Ted, aren't these Paranoid discs 24-carat pure preciousness? I'm so glad I had bought them and loved the whole thing.
                            I've only (partly) listened to discs 2 and 3 so far and my mistake, disc 2 is actually a DVD. Now I can't wait to get the deluxe editions of the 1st album and MOR.

Btw, I think I got a great deal for my Paranoid 3 CD purchase; only $47 where I bought it vs. $45 ea. for the 1st album and MOR which of course are only 2 CD sets (those prices don't include tax though).

Ted

Comment

• I bought Comus - First Utterance and let me tell you, it was not cheap. I hope I like it.
                              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Heaven and Hell - House of Blues 1LP pic disc

Comment

Working...
                                X