Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Plant / Alison Krauss, Raising Sand.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    "Oh, you can't help that, we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?"
    "You must be or you wouldn't have come here."

Comment

• Kiss - Destroyer
      Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
      I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
      There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Bloody Sabbath, 1LP Recorded live at Civic Centre, Hartford, CT, USA on August 10th, 1980.

black and white glossy cover. It's my fourth variant of this one.

Comment

• Rob Halford's Winter Songs is coming my way. Should arrive tomorrow or the next day. Hmm, just for 8,95 eur + 2,95 eur for postage...The order contains Empire albums The Raven Ride and Chasing Shadows but they will be delivered later for the same postage cost.
          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Just preordered the mighty Blaze Bayley's new album Promise And Terror, out on February 1st 2010!

Comment

• On Order -
              ZZ Top - Tres Hombres & Deguello
              "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
              - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
              —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Blue Murder (with Ray Gillen) - It's Too Late

Comment

• Just bought From the Underground and Below from Overkill. I forgot how good this cd was!

Comment

• I congratulate myself for buying the second latest 2006 studio album of Unleashed...Midvinterblot!

http://thumbs.filmstarts.de/wallpape...vinterblot.jpg

Got it from a local record store, my friend gave me 1,90 eur discount so the final price was only 10,00 eur. And when I left from home to get this album, it was freezing outside and the clouds had opened at last after a long period of darkness to reveal a fantastic full moon rising from the east...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mQ8ddY_56I...+full+moon.jpg

Comment

• Porcupine Tree - The Incident (Its in my top 5 albums of the year, wonderful album)

By the way they are performing in India, Mumbai City on the 21st of Dec have already booked tickets to see them live.
                      http://www.facebook.com/cosmicchants
                      https://soundcloud.com/cosmicchants
                      http://www.myspace.com/cosmicchants

Comment

• I've already had the 2 DVDs of Lordi ever since they were released, but now I started to buy the albums as well: I found the debut album Get Heavy and the latest opus Deadache for just 3 eur/each! I feel almost guilty for a price like this, maybe I should have found them for higher price elsewhere!

Comment

• iced earth- the melancholy e.p.

bought this today, just finished listening to it, not bad, was cheap from the 2nd hand record shop.

a not so great cover of "electric funeral" on there.

saw iced earth supporting heaven and hell the other year, would love to see them headline at some point, a proper heavy metal band!.

Comment

• Alice in Chains - Facelift, Dirt, AIC, Unplugged
                            Living in a world of make believe I can hide behind what's real
                            But wearing your emotions on your sleeve and they all know what you feel
                            And here it comes again straight through the heart straight through the heart

Comment

• Asia - Self Title'd
                              Faith No More - The Real Thing

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

For two bucks each from a flea market. In slightly good condition.
                              "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Stumbled upon Mötley Crüe Carnival Of Sins - Live DVD for just 7,95 eur at a local supermarket...

Comment

Working...
                                X