What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulfly--Conquer
    And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• On Order:
      ZZ Top - Fandango and Rythmeen
      "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
      - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
      —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Black Sabbath S/T Deluxe Edition - I picked it up on Fri.; I haven't listened to it yet but the packaging looks good.

Edit: I've listened to the 2nd CD a couple of times; the lyrics in at least a couple of songs are different in some places and some songs have partly different guitar solos.

Ted
        Last edited by Ted Sallis; 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM.
        Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

• Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine (Live in Rome)
          King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (Deluxe Box)
          http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• KISS---Rock n Roll Over & Hotter than Hell remasters from Wally-world $5 each.
            And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• While going to the Alice Cooper concert last Saturday, I detoured to a good record store in Tampere from where I got...

Paradise Lost - Shades Of God (original MFN print)
              Black Sabbath - Tyr (original IRS print, my second copy already!)

...totalling 15 eur.

My Christmas package is being delivered in many parts...

First arrivals...

Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues remastered edition (8,90 eur)
              Lordi - The Monsterican Dream (10,90 eur)
              Lordi - The Arockalypse special edition (15,90 eur)

Second arrival (today)...

Quiet Riot - Metal Health remastered edition (8,90 eur)

Pre-paid and waiting to be delivered...

The Life And Crimes Of Alice Cooper 4CD anthology box set (31,90 eur)

Ratt - Out Of The Cellar (9,90 eur)

--> this Christmas package was a good deal, since it totalled only 72,30 eur with postage because I got a discount of 17 eur (my stamp card got full)
              "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Whilst not music, I did get the following Audio Books -

Black Library
                - Heart of Rage
                - Thunder from Fenris
                - Slayer of the Storm God

Stargate SG1
                - Shell Game

Stargate Atlantis
                - Necessary Evil

And also two live shows on Blue Ray on order
                - Queen - Rock Motreal/Live Aid (Sadly live aid is only standard def, but Montreal in hi-def looks to be the closest I'll get to seeing the band live)
                - ZZ Top - Live in Texas
                "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Melanie C - Beautiful Intensions

Blackmore's Night - Past Times With Good Company (Limited Edition)

Comment

• A visit to one of the local flea markets was worthwhile:

A Year And A Half In The Life Of Metallica VHS cassettes I & II for just 4 euros...

And, whilst not music but still very "heavy metal", I also found the first 3 movies of the Hellraiser saga, in mint(-ish) condition, for a total of 9 euros.

Comment

• Storm At Sunrise - The Suffering

On the way in the mail...

King Diamond - Conspiracy
                      Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• Them Crooked Vulchers.

Comment

• Just preordered the Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Limited deluxe edition box...

That album is gonna kick major ass! atleast based on the few songs I've heard already!

Comment

• Rush - Exit...Stage Left (man, how I played that thing to death on vinyl back in '82)

Blackfoot - The Best Of Blackfoot (Rick Medlocke is one of the genuine "nice guys" in the music biz, as well as a sssmoookkkin' guitarist).
                            He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

• Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition
                              http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• Tarja Turunen - Breath From Heaven (NEMS foreign edition of Henkäys Ikuisuudesta), directly from the last night's church concert, 20 eur but it's a special release and it goes directly to the artist without second and third parties in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X