John Fogerty - Premonition

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Fields Of The Nephilim - Fallen

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    My last purchase was to fill some holes in my Judas Priest cd collection- Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, Turbo 30th Anniversary edition, and Painkiller.

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance (2001 reissue)
    Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    ^^^

Iced Earth at their peak IMO!

Leave a comment:

• led sabbath
    replied
    Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden
    Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon: Something Wicked Part 1

Leave a comment:

• led sabbath
    replied
    Tesla - Shock
    Sammy Hagar and The Circle - Space Between

Leave a comment:

• led sabbath
    replied
    The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live Paris & Ottawa 1968
    The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live In Cologne 1969

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied

Red vinyl

CD/DVD

Leave a comment:

• jstheconqueror
    replied
    I got Nativity In Black A Tribute to Black Sabbath!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Whitesnake self titled 30th anniversary edition.

Couldn’t resist for 5 bucks brand new.

Leave a comment:

• sin - lum
    replied
    After a long break I've been checking out some of the Deep Purple albums from Perfect Strangers onwards.

Perfect Strangers - was a bit disappointing to my ears (I think I would have been even more disappointed if I had been a fan in that era. It grew on me with repeat listenings but nothing really got me so excited.

The House Of Blue Light - was much better in my opinion. There are some tracks I really dig on this one. Probably the best MK II album since Machine Head.

Slaves and Masters - apart from the first two tracks I can't really say I like this album. I was listening to it over the past few nights and thought it would grow on me but the tracks again don't do much for me. Considering this was released in the 90's, I hate to admit it - Jack Lord's keyboards didn't fit on this record so well.

The Battle Rages On - Holy Mother!!!! The title track is heavy as f*ck - was this album really released in 1993? This song is heavier than anything Metallica were working on at the time!!! I need to give the album a few more spins to sink into it but my god where on Earth did that title track come from? Maybe it is the result of when an unstoppable force hits an unmovable object? (I'm referencing Gillan and Blackmore here :0)

If you are a Sabbath fan, I think you should check out the song The Battle Rages On

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
    Judas Priest - Painkiller (2001 reissue)
    Phenomenal album, especially the title track. Been getting into Priest lately been listening to their 70's material.

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Judas Priest - Painkiller (2001 reissue)

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Bought these yesterday: Judas Priest-Rocka Rolla 45th Anniversary embossed edition_____SLEEP-The Sciences

Love this album and not a bad price and sounds great and it's embossed. I had purchased Sleep The Sciences when it came out through I-Tunes, but decided yesterday to buy the physical CD yesterday, as I have their entire collection, the inside panel of the digipack album cover has some hidden images and words that's cool to find.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X