Jimi Hendrix - Valleys Of Neptune
    Jimi Hendrix - People, Hell And Angels
    Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides Of The Sky
    Billy F. Gibbons - The Big Bad Blues
    Ted Nugent - The Music Made Me Do It

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Iron Maiden-The X-Factor_______Virtual XI___________________Angel Witch-S/T______________Hawkwind-In Search Of Space

I had never heard Blaze/Maiden, and I must say these two albums are great, liked them on the first listen, also saw the Maiden concert with Blaze on YouTube and the guy is phenomenal, two excellent albums.

Today I'll be listening to the Angel Witch album, which I've heard great stuff about.

Also my first Hawkwind album I purchased, always loved Silver Machine with Lemmy.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    King Diamond-Songs For The Dead LIVE

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Witchfinder General-Death Penalty

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Diamond Head - Death And Progress
    Diamond Head - All Will Be Revealed
    Diamond Head - What's in Your Head
    Apollyon Sun - Sub
    Gillan - Triple Trouble (live 81/82)
    Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch

Leave a comment:

• led sabbath
    replied
    Adam Sandler - They're All Gonna Laugh At You
    Adam Sandler - What The Hell Happened To Me?
    Adam Sandler - Stan And Judy's Kid
    Iced Earth - The Crucible Of Man:Something Wicked Part 2

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
    Good to hear, OID..!
    Thank you MJD2013.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Grace outside of Sab and The Beatles - is one of the greatest achievements on earth ,, in fact ALL 19 Rush studio releases are friggin brilliant , with the first 10 in a row nearly peerless.

Enjoy buddy!
    Doc, Grace Under Pressure, while different from the other Rush albums I have, as it's more keyboards and synthesizers orientated, it has a great feel to it.

I'm really only getting into Rush now, and of course no one will ever top Sabbath and no comparison to the Beatles, I've known the Beatles since a little kid even way before Sabbath or anyone else, for that matter except for Elvis.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    The Lennon Claypool Delirium - South of Reality (preorder)

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Grace Under Pressure is excellent, so far I’m liking it the best out of the ones I bought.
    Grace outside of Sab and The Beatles - is one of the greatest achievements on earth ,, in fact ALL 19 Rush studio releases are friggin brilliant , with the first 10 in a row nearly peerless.

Enjoy buddy!

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Grace Under Pressure is excellent, so far I’m liking it the best out of the ones I bought.
    Good to hear, OID..!

Leave a comment:

• CraigSabbath
    replied
    Girlschool- Cant keep a good girl down.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Excellent choices. Grace Under Pressure is probably my favourite Rush album.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    At first listen you might struggle to believe that the band on the first album is the same band as that on "Grace Under Pressure", but if you listen to every Rush album album in order, you can hear the progression and it all makes sense. The biggest jump in sound is probably that between "Hemispheres" (1978) and "Permanent Waves" (1980). I'm a huge Rush fan and I genuinely don't believe that they made any bad albums, although most Rush fans would probably concede that they lost their way somewhat in the early 90s before finding themselves again. And the last album, "Clockwork Angels" (2012), is an incredible way to finish a recording career. In any case, enjoy your Rush journey - I've been on mine for nearly 40 years and I'm still hearing new things with each listen!
    Thanks again, I will do that.

Leave a comment:

• Tromafreak
    replied
    Opeth - Sorceress
    Jucifer - If Thine Enemy Hunger

Leave a comment:

• MJD2013
    replied
    Thanks MJD2013, I'll have to give them a deeper listen, I'm really liking their debut.
    At first listen you might struggle to believe that the band on the first album is the same band as that on "Grace Under Pressure", but if you listen to every Rush album album in order, you can hear the progression and it all makes sense. The biggest jump in sound is probably that between "Hemispheres" (1978) and "Permanent Waves" (1980). I'm a huge Rush fan and I genuinely don't believe that they made any bad albums, although most Rush fans would probably concede that they lost their way somewhat in the early 90s before finding themselves again. And the last album, "Clockwork Angels" (2012), is an incredible way to finish a recording career. In any case, enjoy your Rush journey - I've been on mine for nearly 40 years and I'm still hearing new things with each listen!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X