Clear All

• Bob Dylan Infidels

Black Sabbath ~ Live Wacken 2010
    Black Sabbath ~ Seventh Star Deluxe Edtion
    Black Sabbath ~ Eternal Idol Deluxe Edition

UFO ~ Obsession
    UFO ~ Light's Out

Money Spent well
    Last edited by Axeman77; 11-12-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Received my pre-orderd copy of Dio at Donnington today - listeneing to it as I type this. Simply Amazing!

I also received within the last couple of weeks:

Heaven and Hell (Deluxe Edition)
      Mob Rules (Deluxe Edition)

On order, and awaiting shipment:

Seventh Star (Deluxe Edition)
      Eternal Idol (Deluxe Edition)
      Neon Knights: Live in Europe (CD)
      Neon Knights: Live in Europe (DVD)
      "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
        ^Sounds promising, but I think I probably would settle for the cd/dvd themselves.

I got a whole heap of Trouble albums:

- The Skull
        - Run To The Light
        - Trouble
        - Manic Frustration
        Just curious, how hard was it to acquire Trouble and Manic Frustration?
        Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• ^Not too hard in iTunes (US Version), the only one they didn't have was Plastic Green Head. They're also available in Amazon UK for sale as Mp3s and cds.
          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• I didn't buy it, but i got it from rapid share.... have you heard of them? there called Message. this is what i got

Message ~ Dreams

Comment

• Just picked up:
              Black Sabbath-Reunion
              Ozzy Osbourne-No Rest for the Wicked
              Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

• Annihilator ~ Fan box set edition, with CD, keyring, 3x badges & sticker sheet...

Comment

• Last Friday I used 2 discount coupons at the local Top Ten store:

Unleashed - As Yggdrasil Trembles
                  13,95 € --> 8,95 €

Movie DVDs:

Halloween 2
                  Defiance
                  Speed (2DVD Deluxe Edition)

The original offer was 3 movies for 10 €, now only 5 €.
                  "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironsabb View Post
                    Annihilator ~ Fan box set edition, with CD, keyring, 3x badges & sticker sheet...
                    I got that package a while back - haven't listened to it enough, I'll have to dig it out again.

Today I got: Forbidden - Omega Wave

Not had chance to listen yet.
                    I don't need wings to reach the sky
                    And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
                    ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• Picked up a couple of DVD's over the weekend:
                      - Joe Bonamassa - Live At The Royal Albert Hall
                      - Twisted Sister - Reunion Live At Wacken
                      - Roger Waters - In The Flesh Live (CD/DVD set)
                      "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                      - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                      —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Totentanz View Post
                        I got that package a while back - haven't listened to it enough, I'll have to dig it out again.
                        Early Metallica ! Lol!

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Got a copy of the Big 4 Sonisphere, Sofia, Bulgaria on Blu ray

Comment

• pre ordered Manowar - Battle Hymns 2011, due end November. What a rip-off, they seem to be unable to write new music so they do this. I have all their music so I got this as well, but I feel defrauded even before receiving it.

Comment

• I will be buying Neon Knights in about 90 minutes.
                            "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Originally posted by nunoni View Post
                              pre ordered Manowar - Battle Hymns 2011, due end November. What a rip-off, they seem to be unable to write new music so they do this. I have all their music so I got this as well, but I feel defrauded even before receiving it.
                              You know - I feel exactly the same about this, but I will still get it too!

Today through the post came: The Meads Of Asphodel - The Murder Of Jesus The Jew

Gotta admire them for song titles alone...

Track 12: A Canticle for the lost amputees of Aelia Capitolina who have been trampled under the iron shod hooves of salivating Hell Rams and impaled on the shimmering tusks of salvation within the abandoned tabernacle of a Bronze Age myth
                              I don't need wings to reach the sky
                              And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
                              ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by H&H View Post
                                On order, and awaiting shipment:

Black Sabbath - Neon Knights: Live In Europe (DVD)
                                Ditto.......
                                Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM.
                                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Working...
                                X