X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't have British Steel in there so I got

Saxon - The Eagle Has Landed Live Album

Comment

• Grave Digger - The Ballad of Mary (pre-order)
      Grave Digger - Heavy Metal Breakdown
      Rhapsody - Live in Canada 2005: The Dark Secret (CD & DVD)
      http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• We now got 60 pages of purchases here, I think with this combined effort we can safely say that we are truly real & committed fans of the music we love. Sure, we can play some Youtube, Myspace or Spotify or whatever just to see what's out there...but the unescapable fact is that we belong to the last line of people who still use money to actually - physically - get the music we love...and be proud of it!!!

to one and all, we are the best, let's keep the banner high!!!
        "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
          We now got 60 pages of purchases here, I think with this combined effort we can safely say that we are truly real & committed fans of the music we love. Sure, we can play some Youtube, Myspace or Spotify or whatever just to see what's out there...but the unescapable fact is that we belong to the last line of people who still use money to actually - physically - get the music we love...and be proud of it!!!

Couldn't have said it better

BTW, my 1000th post :D

Comment

We now got 60 pages of purchases here, I think with this combined effort we can safely say that we are truly real & committed fans of the music we love. Sure, we can play some Youtube, Myspace or Spotify or whatever just to see what's out there...but the unescapable fact is that we belong to the last line of people who still use money to actually - physically - get the music we love...and be proud of it!!!

Agreed

Oh and 300th post
            "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
            - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
            —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

• Amen to you guys, I know you deserve it!

In order to keep up the good way, I just made an addition to my pending order from Record Shop X (Luca Turilli's Prophet Of The Last Eclipse - Limited Edition will take some more time to arrive)...

I've had this as a 2DVD release for over 2 years ever since this was released, but I always appreciate great live audio too...

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter
                  Originally posted by 8bit Fighter
                  Saxon - 2 in 1 Deal (Wheels Of Steel & Strong Arm Of The Law)
                  Still waiting on this one. Said it would be delivered today but it's not here. Damn Amazon UK shipping. No way to check it, just says "Delivery #1: 1 item - delivery estimate: 29 Dec 2010" and nothing else.
                  Finally got it after filing a complaint to Amazon UK. They sent me another one for no extra charge. If you're new to Saxon and want to start somewhere, this is where to start, albeit no lyrics in the linear notes, very good price value through Amazon UK with live bonus tracks attached to each disc, and the sound is excellent for a remaster.

Up next: Thinking of ordering W.A.S.P. - W.A.S.P.
                  Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 01-19-2011, 01:31 PM.
                  "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• CD: Steve Vai - Passion & Warfare

Vinyl: Black Sabbath - Born Again and Live at Hammersmith Odeon
                    Deep Purple - Stormbringer
                    Queen - A Kind of Magic

Comment

• I've had this as a DVD release ever since this was released, but as I said above, I always appreciate great live audio too...made a nice discovery at a local bookstore/second hand store for 6,90 €...the original CD print (didn't know it was limited to 10 000 copies only) in flawless condition...

Comment

• Just picked up Alter Bridges III and Live in Amsterdam. Cannot wait to listen to them
                        "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                        - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                        —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• From Swamp Music for a pre-paid (postage cost-free) 17,95 €...

Comment

• Adding to the Fates Warning collection (all remastered editions)

Last edited by Metal Priest; 01-23-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter
                              Up next: Thinking of ordering W.A.S.P. - W.A.S.P.
                              Found this, practically a steal at $12.50:
                              "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Well, last week I pre-ordered the Dehumaniser Deluxe Edition.

Then this week I ordered the Black Sabbath, Paranoid and Master of Reality Deluxe Editions. Gave up waiting fot them to drop in price.

Will probably look at the Heaven & Hell nad Mob Rules Deluxe Editions next month.
                                My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X