• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered:
    You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll & Stay Hungry - Twisted Sister
    Shades Of..., Book of... & Deep Purple - Deep Purple
    Starship Troopers OST
    "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
    - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
    —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Ordered this:

http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• KROKUS - THE DIRTY DOZEN ,. its a greatest hits thing but has 17 songs on it ?
        ODIN : THe best of ODIN ...
        AVANTASIA : THE WICKED SYMPHONY

Comment

• I don't need wings to reach the sky
          And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
          ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• My favourite Concert / Film, Bob Dylan Renaldo and Clara , it goes for 4 hours !

Comment

• Driver - Driver

They are a trio from Florida, and they sound Sabbathy at times... maybe Kyuss is a good comparison. And 2 of the 3 members are women.

www.myspace.com/driverdriverband

Comment

• Continuing to finish off my Fates Warning collection (all remastered editions)

Bought this at a sale on play.com

Last edited by Metal Priest; 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes (Upgraded from my crappy iTunes download)
                  "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Dio - Live At Donington
                    Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
                    Best Coast - Crazy For You
                    Apocalypse Hoboken - House Of The Rising Son Of A Bitch
                    Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony
                    Devil's Blood - Come Reap
                    Krieg - Black House
                    Yakuza - Of Seismic Consequence
                    Christian Mistress - Mother Of Mercy

Comment

• Originally posted by VikingChrist View Post
                      Dio - Live At Donington
                      Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
                      Best Coast - Crazy For You
                      Apocalypse Hoboken - House Of The Rising Son Of A Bitch
                      Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony
                      Devil's Blood - Come Reap
                      Krieg - Black House
                      Yakuza - Of Seismic Consequence
                      Christian Mistress - Mother Of Mercy
                      The second to last time I went CD shopping in the local music store I saw the Blood Ceremony CD, and wanted to get it, but I didn't have enough money, and I didn't want to put anything I already had in my hand back. So I go again a couple weeks later, all set to get the Blood Ceremony CD, and it wasn't there! Son of Bitch! I'm thinking of giving the store a call and asking them if they have it in stock again.
                      Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• Got these on sale today, almost a steal.

Comment

• I just placed a heavy duty pre-order to EMP Finland...

Package #1 for 39,99 €, including the new album as a CD & DVD print, a big poster flag & Surtur himself...delivery by Mar. 25th...

Package #2 for 39,99 €, including all the first 4 reissued CD albums coupled with 4 bonus live CD albums (the special album-themed shows were recorded in late December 2008 at Zeche, Bochum)...delivery by Feb. 25th...I have the original prints of these albums, but this package is such a great deal, the 2CD reissues cost about 20 € each if purchased separately now, this package brings me all 8 CDs for half the price in a nice box.

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Almost finished off my Fates Warning collection.

Comment

• Some DVD's I picked up last week:
                              Dio-Evil or Divine (Live in NYC)
                              Pink Floyd-Pulse
                              Rainbow-Live in Munich 1977

Some great watches if someone hasn't picked these up!
                              Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

• I wnt crazy at the used record store yesterday and picked up just about every Allman Brothers album. SOmeone must have cleaned out their collection.
                                "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Working...
                                X