No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a pick bewteen Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon Classic Albums, or The Song Remains The Same DVD by Led Zep, i went with Led Zep, will get the Floyd next time

Comment

• I contacted CDON.COM and switched the long overdue backorder of...

...to something they can deliver for the very same price:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I discovered the same album as a CD-only Japanese version (for 13,00 € with postage costs included) from an auction site...it's a second hand item, but the disc & booklets should be in prime condition...

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Stiff Little Fingers - Go For It
          Stiff Little Fingers - No Sleep 'til Belfast

Comment

• Ordered:
            Tommy Bolin - Bolin
            Sabaton - Primo Victoria
            Type O Negative - Origin of the ... & Dead Again Deluxe (purely for the DVD - already have the album)
            Jorn - Out To Every Nation
            Albert King - Best of

I also pre-ordered Jag Panzers Scourge of Light album which from trailers the band have released sound great.

Finally I ordered Lemmy on Blu-Ray. This is a risk. I love Motorhead and Lemmy has made some great comments and views but at the same time I find some of his views repellent and I can't help but focus on the music rather than the man. Still, the trailer looks good, nobody ever agrees on everything and it cannot be as bad as Some Kind of Monster (from a fans stand point rather than product quality).

Also added to my order: [please excuse any typos - typing whilst tired is never a good idea...]
            Rainbow - Rising Deluxe Edition Preordered
            Placebo - Greatest Hits (Singles Comp) & Covers - Curious about this band after hearing "The Bitter End", "Pure Morning" and "Every Me, Every You" and a surprisingly good cover of "Daddy Cool".
            Last edited by Wall 666; 02-03-2011, 05:18 PM.
            "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
            - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
            —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Rainbow - Stranger In Us All
              Scorpions - Unbreakable
              Electric Wizard - Black Masses
              Ghost - Opus Eponymous
              Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• In Trance/Virgin Killer/Taken By Force $5.44 each
                album.
                Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Shangren - Warriors of Devastation
                  Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand

Comment

• Beyond Fear, really good. Reminds me of Halford 1 & 2 a quiet a bit. Some of Rippers best work.
                    "I don't care which god you follow, whose promises you swallow" - Ronnie James Dio
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/breakingintoheaven?#!
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaki...916616&ref=sgm

Comment

• Just ordered......

Accept - Breaker
                      Accept - Restless And Wild
                      Accept - Balls To The Wall
                      Accept - Metal Heart
                      Accept - Russian Roulette

Comment

• Originally posted by Faron View Post
                        Just ordered......

Accept - Breaker
                        Accept - Restless And Wild
                        Accept - Balls To The Wall
                        Accept - Metal Heart
                        Accept - Russian Roulette
                        And those are all you'll ever need from this band! Well, the latest non-Udo album is majestic too...

Comment

• I chose the ultimate edition of this ultimate lineup of thrash metal gods...
                          From the local Top Ten store for 59,95...

Comment

• Just picked up
                            David Gilmour-David Gilmour (self title)
                            Van Halen-Van Halen (self title)
                            Van Halen-Diver Down
                            Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

• Angel of Retribution - Judas Priest.

Been on a bit of a Halford/Priest binge lately.
                              "I don't care which god you follow, whose promises you swallow" - Ronnie James Dio
                              http://www.reverbnation.com/breakingintoheaven?#!
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaki...916616&ref=sgm

Comment

• Originally posted by MH1986 View Post
                                Angel of Retribution - Judas Priest.

Been on a bit of a Halford/Priest binge lately.
                                Good. Very good. The longer you extend your Halford/Judas Priest binge, the better.

I remember early 2005, just days before my very first Judas Priest show...I listened to all their studio albums one by one, from Rocka Rolla to Angel Of Retribution...and from Angel Of Retribution to Rocka Rolla...and so on...it's a fantastic theme!

Comment

Working...
                                X