No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a nice discovery at a local second hand/book store for 5,00 €...mint condition...

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Made a couple of special discount discoveries at the local Top Ten record store, 10 € total...

Comment

• Pre-ordered Joe Bonamassa's Dust Bowl album.

As a result of a Type O Negative kick (+ Youtube) I have also ordered the Soundtrack to Hedwig & The Angry Inch. Some very cool tracks indeed. Very Marilyn Manson circa Mechanical Animals in some ways.

Found a somewhat battered copy of the CD of Cross Purposes Live too.
        "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
        - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
        —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Came today....

Accept - Restless And Wild (Remastered)

Accept - Balls To The Wall (Remastered)

Accept - Metal Heart (Remastered)

Comment

• There's a Dehumanizing frost out there today, approx. -30 Celsius, even colder when the breeze kicks in...but nevertheless, I did as promised...

Cost me only 14,95 after a 5 € discount coupon...

Comment

• Black Country Communion
              My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Sonata Arctica - Unia
                "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Just arrived in the mail today:
                  Robert Fripp String Quintet - The Bridge Between
                  Caravan - In The Land of Grey and Pink

Comment

• http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• The Who ~ Quadrophenia

One of the greatest albums ever made...

Comment

• Just ordered: Stryper - The Covering
                        "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Ordered used copies of Black Sabbath's Cross Purposes and Forbidden to replace my extremely old downloaded 128kb mp3 albums from Sony's now long gone online music store. It's taken a while to find them at the right price but it has finally happened
                          "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                          - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                          —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Just ordered a nice postage cost-free 17,85 € package of these classics from CDON.COM...all first edition CDs...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                              Just ordered a nice postage cost-free 17,85 € package of these classics from CDON.COM...all first edition CDs...

Those albums are some of my all time favorite ones, Johnny the Fox and Jailbreak being serious TOP 5 contenders.. And they are being released as a deluxe edition, same series as the Sabbath albums, I believe. I made a thread about it: http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34975

And on a side note, instead of eating do you live by listening music? I mean, you buy them pretty much all the time, if this thread is any indicator Bands need more fans like you. I really wish I could buy albums on such a fury pace - I have many essential albums missing from my collection, not to talk about all the not so essential ones.
                              Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 02-16-2011, 04:52 PM.
                              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• I feel you E5150, I wish I had the dough to throw down and get all my fav albums. It is an addicting and costly endevour.
                                Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

Working...
                                X