Deep Purple Fireball
    Deep Purple Machine Head
    Deep Purple Burn
    Deep Purple Stormbringer
    Deep Purple Made In Europe
    Deep Purple Come Taste The Band

Comment

• Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
      And on a side note, instead of eating do you live by listening music?
      YES.

Just trying my best to gather my favourite music, little by little, album by album.

I'm trying to find good offers of new items, sometimes even second hand deals. I love music, I try to gather a decent collection of my favourites and that's also a good way of rewarding myself for the consuming work I'm doing. Where else would I invest in this life? I may have old clothes, old car, broken shoes...but when it comes to the music I love and swear by...well, I do my best...the bands I'm supporting deserve it.

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
        Those albums are some of my all time favorite ones, Johnny the Fox and Jailbreak being serious TOP 5 contenders.. And they are being released as a deluxe edition, same series as the Sabbath albums, I believe. I made a thread about it: http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34975

And on a side note, instead of eating do you live by listening music? I mean, you buy them pretty much all the time, if this thread is any indicator Bands need more fans like you. I really wish I could buy albums on such a fury pace - I have many essential albums missing from my collection, not to talk about all the not so essential ones.
        I agree. I have 2 jobs and still can't afford to buy anything new. Last cd I bought was for my son. I did get Dio's live 2 cd set for Christmas but other then that I haven't bought anything for awhile. I view this thread simply to see what Sabbathman buys. I have to live through him for now! Great to see someone love music so much!
        "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Just pre ordered Benedictum's upcoming album Dominion!

It has been getting some awesome reviews from all over the place! And the preview clips I've heard sound amazing to say the least!

Comment

• Originally posted by Icy Sun View Post
            Rainbow - Stranger In Us All
            Scorpions - Unbreakable
            Electric Wizard - Black Masses
            Ghost - Opus Eponymous
            Where did you find Stranger In Us All at?
            Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink Led Rush Dio View Post
              Where did you find Stranger In Us All at?
              A music store local to California called Rasputin. Here it is on their site: http://shop.rasputinmusic.com/743213...nger-in-us-all
              Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• Originally posted by Icy Sun View Post
                A music store local to California called Rasputin. Here it is on their site: http://shop.rasputinmusic.com/743213...nger-in-us-all
                Thanks, I wish I could find local music stores. I got a Hastings in the next city that's not bad, but some selection is scarce.
                Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon Classic Albums

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
                    I view this thread simply to see what Sabbathman buys. I have to live through him for now! Great to see someone love music so much!
                    Well, what can I say? I'm honestly humbled by your huge appreciation! CDs & DVDs are my sole investment targets, it's something I've "zeroed" my attention to. I love my favourite music, I try my best to gather a decent collection, I want something that lasts. Music is eternal, boundless and timeless and lasts beyond me. Each album is a part of a larger legacy. A music collection is a legacy too. Buying an album of my favourite music gives me the music in question to enjoy whenever I want to, it enlarges my collection for me to proud of...but it also makes me feel just a bit as immortal & invincible as the music itself. Just like Dio said: "Good music is good music".

Put it this way: If I go to a bar, a bottle of 4,7 % beer costs about 3,50 - 4,00 , a pint costs about 5,00 - 6,00 . That's 1-2 CDs or DVDs already!!! Life is full of choices.

Off-topic, but on-topic-related:

I just spent this evening at my friend's house, he's 8 years older than me and he started listening to heavy rock & metal back in '83 (when he first heard the album "Balls To The Wall"), that's 6 years before I did. He's a heavy metal freak. He's also a connoisseur/sworn fan of classic horror movies & everything that comes with it, magazines, masks, skulls, zombie figures, you name it. Well, I just browsed through his collection of, what, 200+ band & movie posters (!!!), all originals from the 80's and early 90's...while we listened to some Doro, Megadeth & King Kobra. My God, it was like travelling in a time machine! I can say that browsing through this mighty collection (just an estimated 1/2 of the entire collection) and listening through our favourite music really makes me feel proud, happy & invincible, just like the music & the visual world around it. Buying an album for like 5,00 or 15 is an affirmation of what's real & important for me personally. Music is a key essence in my life. You know, I've had times in my life where all I could do was to ride my bike through a -30 Celsius frost to my friends house & borrow/record some music or just see new music coming out & being unable to get it for myself...So, whenever my situation allows me, I'm aiming to strengthen my horde of music. When not, I just enjoy of what I have.

Thanks for support & appreciation, guys. It's priceless, know it! I try my best in the future too. I love music, I want more of it, I will do everything in my power to get it.

Comment

• Well, the "Grey People" have just bought me the Deluxe Editions of Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules for my birthday.
                      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Completed my Anathema collection.

http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• Pink Floyd ~ Atom Heart Mother

Comment

• I fell in love with many of the songs on the album after having experienced Iron Maiden's latest concert here in Finland where they performed many of them & after having just recently watched the DVD release where many of these songs were similarly performed live to an awesome effect...CDON.COM offered these for a (postage cost free) grand total of 20,90 ...

Comment

• CD & DVD

http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• Today I bought The Very Best Of Montrose. Used bin. $5.
                                "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

Working...
                                X