What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Hughes - Feel

My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light, The Angel & The Dark River, The Light At The End Of The World (on CD) and the MP3 of Scarborough Fair
    "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
    - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
    —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce frehley View Post
      today i bought the very best of montrose. Used bin. $5.
      score!!!!!!

Comment

• http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• Yesterday I made my heavy metal excursion to Tampere, I got to see many great metal bands...Goat The Head (you got to see these guys!!!), Pressure Points, the mighty BibleBlack (featuring none other than Mike Wead), the furious Melechesh and of course the ultimate death metal band of today, NILE. It was a night to remember, I also met Karl Sanders (again), and some other band people too...

I visited Swamp Music Second Hand Shop, found what I was looking for for only 7,50 €...

From Swamp Music's main store for a total of 26,90 €...

I also visited the merchandise desk at the venue, I think 15 € is a decent price for an album & band like this...

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• From Firebox Store for 10,00 €...

Comment

• Found this at last from the auction site...should be in a prime condition...9,90 € with postage costs included...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                From Firebox Store for 10,00 €...
                Hey Sabbathman, great couple of Melechesh purchases! Do you have Sphynx? I highly recommend that album too, quite possibly their best, it's got the usual eastern flavoured spite encapsulated in a richly dynamic production. A bit thrashier and organic than the recent two releases (which are both still excellent!)
                I don't need wings to reach the sky
                And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
                ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Totentanz View Post
                  Hey Sabbathman, great couple of Melechesh purchases! Do you have Sphynx? I highly recommend that album too, quite possibly their best, it's got the usual eastern flavoured spite encapsulated in a richly dynamic production. A bit thrashier and organic than the recent two releases (which are both still excellent!)
                  No, I don't have the album "Sphynx" yet. But "Sphynx" was the first album that I heard from this band, so I'm definitely going to get it at some point. Thanks for the recommendation, I fully second it.

Comment

• Hi my name is Peter and I'm new here.

My last record was Blues From The Red Sun from Kyuss on vinyl :-)

Ass kicking album

Best regards

Jörg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                      No, I don't have the album "Sphynx" yet. But "Sphynx" was the first album that I heard from this band, so I'm definitely going to get it at some point. Thanks for the recommendation, I fully second it.

Now it's coming from Kold Reso Kult's webshop No Sign Of Life for 15,00 €...

Comment

• Ronnie James Dio The Elf Albums

Carolina County Ball and Trying To Burn The Sun on one disc.
                        "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

• Black Label Society-Skullage
                          Dio-Holy Diver
                          Dio-Metal Hits
                          Van Halen-Van Halen
                          Ted Nugent-Love Gernade
                          Thin Lizzy-Still Dangerous
                          KISS-Icons

Yeah,
                          Lonely is The Word
                          Got to be the sadest thing, I've ever heard

Comment

• Finally went out and bought this:

http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

• I've had the Classic Albums: British Steel DVD since the day it was released, but since I couldn't find the other 2 for a reasonable price, I bought this from the local Top Ten Store for 11,95 €...

Comment

• I haven't bought a CD since TDYK was released. I download (buy) songs from Amazon.com into my library and burn my own disks. Amazon's library of music is enormous, you can buy whole albums or just songs off the albums. Most CD/record stores in the states are going the way of the dinasours... No offense, but from what I see on this site, lot's of dinasours buying old music...lol. The mass majority of listeners don't buy hard copy music anymore, it's all digital e-space now in the 21st Century. I sample music, if I like it, I buy the song $.99 ea. If the song sucks, I don't have to skip it, I don't have to listen to it, and I sure don't have to buy it...
                                Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 03-02-2011, 06:21 AM.
                                "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                                R. Blackmore

Comment

Working...
                                X