No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Was The Last Album You Bought?

I just picked these up last week:

Heaven and Hell: Live! RCMH
    Got it for $6.66 last Tuesday!

Dio: Killing the Dragon

Dio: Evil or Divne, Live in New York City
    "I can honestly say it’s truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

"Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

"Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Ac/Dc :
          1980-01-25 - Newcastle, Mayfair - 'Nearing the end of the highway'

&

Comment

Ac/Dc :
            1980-01-25 - Newcastle, Mayfair - 'Nearing the end of the highway'

&

Comment

These are my final pruchases for a long time as I have run out of space big time plus there is very little that I want. As you can see I have a wide taste in Rock and Metal. Purchases such as Down, Danzig, Annihilator and Glenn Hughes are my final experiments with new bands. Alcatrazz is purely to hear more "band" work from Malmsteen and Vai. As for Arch Enemy I wanted to hear what they sounded like with their previous vocalist as I love most of their work with Angela Gossow. So...

Purchases:
              Heaven & Hell - Live DVD (Surpassed all expectations and then some)
              Jake E Lee - Retraced (Excellent)
              Glenn Hughes - Soul Mover (So-so, I definitely prefer his work with Iommi - love the title track though - need to listen to some more)
              Annihilator - Roots Of Roadrunner (Best of)+ Metal (Much like Megadeth to me which is good bu with greater guitar skill and intensity)

On Order:
              Heaven & Hell - Live (CD)
              Alcatrazz - Best Of
              Down - Nola
              Danzig - I + II
              Arch Enemy - Stigmata + Burning Bridges + Pre-ordered Rise Of The Tyrant
              "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
              - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
              —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

These are my final pruchases for a long time as I have run out of space big time plus there is very little that I want. As you can see I have a wide taste in Rock and Metal. Purchases such as Down, Danzig, Annihilator and Glenn Hughes are my final experiments with new bands. Alcatrazz is purely to hear more "band" work from Malmsteen and Vai. As for Arch Enemy I wanted to hear what they sounded like with their previous vocalist as I love most of their work with Angela Gossow. So...

Purchases:
                Heaven & Hell - Live DVD (Surpassed all expectations and then some)
                Jake E Lee - Retraced (Excellent)
                Glenn Hughes - Soul Mover (So-so, I definitely prefer his work with Iommi - love the title track though - need to listen to some more)
                Annihilator - Roots Of Roadrunner (Best of)+ Metal (Much like Megadeth to me which is good bu with greater guitar skill and intensity)

On Order:
                Heaven & Hell - Live (CD)
                Alcatrazz - Best Of
                Down - Nola
                Danzig - I + II
                Arch Enemy - Stigmata + Burning Bridges + Pre-ordered Rise Of The Tyrant
                "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Underoath - Define the Great Line

Comment

Underoath - Define the Great Line

Comment

Heaven and Hell-Live at Radio City(bought the dvd and the 2 cd sets)

Comment

Heaven and Hell-Live at Radio City(bought the dvd and the 2 cd sets)

Comment

My sister is gonna bring the following extremists over to me, on Friday. Going by my tastes, passions and major purchases all year round, I gotta be one helluva extremist fan myself.

Brodequin---: 'Methods of Execution'
                          Internal Bleeding----'Driven to Conquer'
                          Prostitute Disfigurement-----'Left in Grisly Fashion'
                          Severe Torture----'Fall of the Despised'
                          Skinless-----'Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead'

"Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

My sister is gonna bring the following extremists over to me, on Friday. Going by my tastes, passions and major purchases all year round, I gotta be one helluva extremist fan myself.

Brodequin---: 'Methods of Execution'
                            Internal Bleeding----'Driven to Conquer'
                            Prostitute Disfigurement-----'Left in Grisly Fashion'
                            Severe Torture----'Fall of the Despised'
                            Skinless-----'Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead'

"Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Just bought it off ebay for 13.50 not bad IMO. Its from Jersey is that you EI?
                              "I want to tell you, yeah
                              How Good It Feels
                              Sleeping here with you tonight
                              And that’s for real"
                              -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X