What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
    Probably Van Halen's new disc soon, deluxe, hopefully lowers down in price.
    Found it for $12.99. With tax it's $14.99, but still lower than most places.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Coverdale/Page
      Pearl Jam - S/T
      Last edited by Thelemech; 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• ^
        Coverdale/Page is just a great great album. Rediscovered it not too long ago.
        "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
          ^
          Coverdale/Page is just a great great album. Rediscovered it not too long ago.
          I know good album. You would have thought the Page/Plant album would have been better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul Iommi 2012 View Post
            8bit, where did you order it from?
            Found the Deluxe edition here. Regular goes to $10.50.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Thanks for that info. Just got on that website. They have some good prices! Have you had any problems with ordering from there?

Comment

• I have not had any problems with them so far. However, the last time I ordered from there was 2009 when Black Box was still new via Amazon Market Place.

Comment

• 2 purchases from the local Top Ten store for a total of 25,90 €...

Found their last copy...

Part 2 of my customer order...

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• I have the 2001 remasters already...but I couldn't resist taking this old CD print in prime condition...discovered this for just 6,90 € from a local album & book store...

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
                      Have you had any problems with ordering from there?
                      I'll have you and Ron know that my CD from there is now being shipped as we speak.

Comment

• Awesome. I may have a new place to order cds from

Comment

• New Motörhead CD/DVD

New Primal Fear (great)

Comment

• I visited the annual album sales exhibition that landed at the local venue today, made some very nice discoveries on the first round...

Gravestone...a German metal band I've never even heard of, featuring Mathias Dieth (Sinner, U.D.O.) on guitar...Old but like brand new 1985 CD print for only 10,00 €...

I have the CD remaster already, but I had to buy this new CD & DVD anniversary edition as well, I just couldn't believe that this was sold for only 5,00 €...

I didn't even know that these 2 sound board recordings had been released by American Recordings...bought these from a German vendor for a total of 18,00 €...

Comment

• 2nd round at the album sales exhibition...

I have the old CD print already, but I had to buy the CD & DVD collector's edition as well, since it was sold for only 9,00 €...

Two disc premium edition of this masterpiece album for only 9,00 €...

Comment

• Autumn Tears - Love Poems for Dying Children... Act I
                                Autumn Tears - Eclipse
                                Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Working...
                                X