No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Was The Last Album You Bought?

You'll laugh...

Black Sabbath Volume 4 (to replace my worn-out cassette) and Diana Krall's From This Moment On (Canadian jazz-blues singer/pianist, great to chill to)! The guy behind the counter at the music shop in Canada looked at that combination with this huge question mark above his head.
    He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Originally Posted By: DiosSword You'll laugh...

Black Sabbath Volume 4 (to replace my worn-out cassette) and Diana Krall's From This Moment On (Canadian jazz-blues singer/pianist, great to chill to)! The guy behind the counter at the music shop in Canada looked at that combination with this huge question mark above his head.
      One time I bought two CDs: One a Yardbirds compilation, and the other Immortal's At the Heart of Winter. The clerk kind of chuckled and said, "From one extreme to the other, eh?"

Anyway, on the way in the mail...

Aphotic - Failure
      Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Originally Posted By: DiosSword You'll laugh...

One time I bought two CDs: One a Yardbirds compilation, and the other Immortal's At the Heart of Winter. The clerk kind of chuckled and said, "From one extreme to the other, eh?"

Anyway, on the way in the mail...

Aphotic - Failure
        Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

On the way in the mail...

Paul Chain - Alkahest
          The Obsessed - The Obsessed

Comment

Down III: Over The Under

Comment

Nightwish's Dark Passion Play. Listening to it for the first time and IŽd already say it's their best so far.

Comment

Megadeth - So Far, So Good... So What!

They were having some kind of fair or something on campus, and there was a guy selling used CDs.

Comment

Comment

Down 3 and Sweet Savage

Comment

Heaven And Hell RCMH cd & dvd

Comment

36CrazyFists - A Snow Capped Romance

Comment

Originally Posted By: Icy Sun Megadeth - So Far, So Good... So What!
                          Very good choice. So raw, so much power to it.

Thoughts: I brought Jugulatar and United before, but Jugulator only worked one time then didn't work again, and this version of UA that I brought is the import version, paid by a gift certificate. The other two are brought as well, along with the DVD version of HAH.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Ac/Dc > 1985.Oct 12 1985 USA Dallas TX Reunion Arena

Comment

You'll laugh again...

The Wooden Nickel Years by Styx. It's a double-CD containing their first four albums. Hey, they're from Chicago and I grew up in northern Indiana listening to WLS! It's not metal to be sure, but their old stuff sounded radically different to the later radio fluff they did ("Babe", "Mr Roboto" - bleurgh). It sounds more like a cross between Kansas and Queen and actually has guitars!

Escape by Journey. Outside of the incessant replaying of "Don't Stop Believin'" and "Open Arms" (bleurgh again), the rest of it isn't bad. Neal Schon is a good guitar player. Remember, he was on "Hear 'N Aid," so he was good enough for Ronnie James Dio. Actually, I bought this for a project I have to do for my college sociology class, odd as that may seem.

It's a good thing I'm becoming a psychologist. I'm weird.

But not <u>too</u> weird, I hope. I've currently got Mob Rules in the car CD player.
                              He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

On the way in the mail...

Church of Misery - Early Works Compilation

Comment

Working...
                                X