Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the way in the mail:

Abysmal Grief - Abysmal Grief
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
      Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin
      $8 each
      Well I don’t want no preacher telling me about the god in the sky
      No I don’t want no one to tell me where I’m gonna go when I die
      I wanna live my life, I don’t want people telling me what to do
      I just believe in myself, ’cause no one else is true

Comment

• Bought this for 11,95 € from the local Top Ten store...

Thrash metal excellence from Finland!!!

Now I'm missing only their 3rd album "Colours" (1990)...
        "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Megadeth-SoFar.jpg
          beforeelf.jpg
          Tron_Legacy_Soundtrack.jpg
          Metallica_-_Death_Magnetic_cover.jpg
          "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
            Bought this for 11,95 € from the local Top Ten store...

Thrash metal excellence from Finland!!!

Now I'm missing only their 3rd album "Colours" (1990)...
            And now I have it, found it from the EP megamarket for only 5,95 €...their last copy!

I also visited the local Hong Kong utility store...

I've had the digipack DVD edition already since the release, but having the audio CD of this great show for only 12,90 € is obligatory...

Comment

• While on the road, I visited the Tuuri megamarket utility store...

2 missing classics for a total of 7,80 €...

I completed my Stone collection for only 10,95 €...

Collector's Edition video DVD for only 7,95 €...

I also got the last missing Slayer DVD for 15,95 €...

Comment

• CDON.COM offered a cost-free delivery...got this for only 11,95 €...

Comment

• "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                  -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by BibleBlack View Post
                    I congratulate you for buying the hardest and heaviest Priest album of all time. It's also one of the top heavy metal albums in the history of heavy metal.

My heavy metal journey really began with this album back in late 1991, it was a dark and rainy autumn night when I visited my good friend, there we listened to this album for a few times...this was the first heavy metal album that I listened through for many times...my path was set there and then...During the years, I've bought several versions of this album: the old and remastered CDs, 2 regular vinyls, one picture vinyl and that very first cassette that we listened to with my friend...I also have a large poster flag hanging right next to me as I write this.

PAINKILLER = my life in heavy metal

Comment

• Picked up/ordered:
                      DLR - Eat'em & Smile/Skyscraper (so/so)
                      Van Halen - Different Kind of Truth (so/so - better than expected but lacks Michael Anthony's touch and I do prefer Sammy Hagar to DLR (but only For Unlawful... & Balance stand up the DLR albums, not over-enamoured on 5150 and the second one))
                      Sisters of Mercy - Original Albums Series (5 album set - hooked on Dominion, Lucretia and This Corrosion - can't wait to hear more)
                      Orange Goblin's Eulogy for the Damned (fantastic album) and Coup De Grace (reissue with bonus tracks - also great album)
                      Pre-Ordered Overkill's new album - The Electric Arts
                      "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
                      - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
                      —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                        I congratulate you for buying the hardest and heaviest Priest album of all time. It's also one of the top heavy metal albums in the history of heavy metal.

My heavy metal journey really began with this album back in late 1991, it was a dark and rainy autumn night when I visited my good friend, there we listened to this album for a few times...this was the first heavy metal album that I listened through for many times...my path was set there and then...During the years, I've bought several versions of this album: the old and remastered CDs, 2 regular vinyls, one picture vinyl and that very first cassette that we listened to with my friend...I also have a large poster flag hanging right next to me as I write this.

PAINKILLER = my life in heavy metal
                        It has no mercy, neither does the other album.
                        Man...
                        Last edited by BibleBlack; 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM.
                        "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• ZZ Top - Tejas
                          Metallica - Beyond Magnetic

Comment

• Youthanasia - Megadeth
                            Cryptic Writings - Megadeth
                            Run To The Light - Trouble
                            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Both Orchid cd's, Through the Devil's Doorway (2009) and Capricorn (2011), which are excellent & a must for all Sabbath freaks.

Comment

• Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth (Deluxe Edition) - Brilliant album as I've said in the Van Halen thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X