Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grave Digger - The Grave Digger (original black&white digipak version with bonus track)
    Immortal - At The Heart of Winter - CD
    Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark (2 CD version)
    Candlemass - Digipak with bonus track
    "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
    -Benjamin Franklin

    Comment


    • Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

      Comment


      • Just bought this beauty off Amazon, thanks to Spiral:

        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Just bought this beauty off Amazon, thanks to Spiral:

          Saw that one in my local metal shop yesterday for only €50.
          It cost me €100 with a €50 discount ticket a year and a half back, so I guess they're really trying to get that stuff out of there.

          Good value for a slew of Halford classics, though.
          "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
          -Benjamin Franklin

          Comment




          • I heard good things about Lindi Ortega recently so I took a punt on her new album, and it's great...
            Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

            Comment




            • I heard good things about Lindi Ortega recently so I took a punt on her new album, and it's great. I'm annoyed I missed her show in my home town by a week...
              Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Just bought this beauty off Amazon, thanks to Spiral:

                Let us know what the product is like oid, might pick one up myself soon.
                Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                Comment


                • Jimi Hendrix - First Rays Of The New Rising Sun
                  Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Sleeps With Angels
                  Sammy Hagar - Marching To Mars
                  The Rolling Stones - Bridges To Babylon

                  Comment


                  • Just treated myself to these bad boys, sennheiser hd 558!, my old sennheiser headphones are buggered so will be doing all my future listening of albums with these beasts when they get delivered

                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                    Comment


                    • I went old school for a moment, I bought the entire catalog by Brownsville Station. I sought out all of their titles on vinyl. And that wasn't enough to satisfy the monster. So I looked for all of their titles on CD as well. Now I'm in the process of collecting all of their singles too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BibleBlack View Post
                        Saw that one in my local metal shop yesterday for only €50.
                        It cost me €100 with a €50 discount ticket a year and a half back, so I guess they're really trying to get that stuff out of there.

                        Good value for a slew of Halford classics, though.
                        Yes very good value indeed, I've been looking to replace my old Priest collection on CD, this is the perfect opportunity.

                        Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                        Let us know what the product is like oid, might pick one up myself soon.
                        I sure will Spiral I should be getting it by the end of this week.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Yes very good value indeed, I've been looking to replace my old Priest collection on CD, this is the perfect opportunity.



                          I sure will Spiral I should be getting it by the end of this week.
                          Then let me warn you; BE CAREFUL with the sleeves of "Priest...Live!" and "Nostradamus".
                          You'll find out when it arrives.
                          "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                          -Benjamin Franklin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BibleBlack View Post
                            Then let me warn you; BE CAREFUL with the sleeves of "Priest...Live!" and "Nostradamus".
                            You'll find out when it arrives.
                            I think I've read the complaint on the reviews on Amazon, the sleeves are too tight and difficult to pull the CD's out of the sleeves.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              I think I've read the complaint on the reviews on Amazon, the sleeves are too tight and difficult to pull the CD's out of the sleeves.
                              I cant stand that. Especially on vinyl. It warps records

                              Comment


                              • Ted Nugent - Kings of Metal 2014
                                "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                                -Benjamin Franklin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X