• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thewizard View Post
    Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows II
    Ditto!! And Black Stone Cherry - Kentucky
    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• That was an incredibly speedy delivery! Ordered from the Metal Church shop on Thursday and today it already arrived here! Fastest delivery across the pond EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
        Ditto!! And Black Stone Cherry - Kentucky
        How is the new BSC album?
        "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Arrived in the last few days.
          Finally the new Amon Amarth album & Zakk signed BOS 2

Comment

• The Machine Stops - Hawkwind
            My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
              Couldnt refuse it for $30, I only wanted it for the Live at Tokyo Dome vinyls but they were selling that box set for $30 as well so seeing this also has two bonus remastered LPs over the straight Tokyo Dome Box set it was a no brainer to grab this one.
              If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get that? $30 is a great deal.

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
              The Machine Stops - Hawkwind
              Same here. Can't wait for it to arrive. Heard great things about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get that? $30 is a great deal.
                JB HiFi. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, the vinyl sleeves are cheap & flimsy like the old 12" singles use to come, but the actual vinyl is great and $30 is still a steal. They're selling them for $94 in the official VH web store.

Comment

• Finally got my hands on one of these babies after finding it for a reasonable price. Also want to give a little shout out to OID for his help in getting it to me. Cheers buddy.

Comment

JB HiFi. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, the vinyl sleeves are cheap & flimsy like the old 12" singles use to come, but the actual vinyl is great and $30 is still a steal. They're selling them for $94 in the official VH web store.
                    I'll check JB out, thanks. Though I'm inclined to think that it was on special for Record Store Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                      I'll check JB out, thanks. Though I'm inclined to think that it was on special for Record Store Day.
                      Not sure but I don't think so. Check their website.

Comment

Finally got my hands on one of these babies after finding it for a reasonable price. Also want to give a little shout out to OID for his help in getting it to me. Cheers buddy.

Glad I could help Jack, enjoy it, it's a beautiful box set.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Punishment For Decadence - Coroner
                          Stormwatch - Jethro Tull
                          With the Dead - With the Dead
                          Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves - Autopsy
                          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Permission To Land - The Darkness
                            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• My Metallica deluxe boxsets arrived this week...Very well packed I must say.
                              KEM #3276/30000 - RTL #4366/30000

Now, to open or not to open?

Comment

• Elf - Elf
                                Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard Of Ozz (1995), Diary Of A Madman (Legacy Edition), Down To Earth, Under Cover, Tribute
                                Captain Beyond - Captain Beyond
                                Blue Öyster Cult - Agents Of Fortune, Spectres, Fire Of The Unknown Origin
                                White Zombie - La Sexorcisto-Devil Music Vol. 1
                                Thin Lizzy - Live & Dangerous, Johnny The Fox
                                Huey Lewis & The News - Sports
                                Dio - Intermission
                                Van Halen - Van Halen III
                                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Working...
                                X