Timing Of The Void - Eagle Claw
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• The Pale Emperor - Marilyn Manson

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        The Pale Emperor - Marilyn Manson
        great choice , my friend . Brilliant album ! Not really a fan of MM but the blues side on this one is perfect .

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
          great choice , my friend . Brilliant album ! Not really a fan of MM but the blues side on this one is perfect .
          I was very pleasantly surprised when I heard Pale Emperor - I like almost all the songs.

Comment

• The Best Of Acoustic - Jethro Tull
            The Best Of - Tom Jones

Comment

• I really had to bite the bullet on this one. I was waiting forever for this reissue, these albums aren't cheap. Thankfully Amazon UK had cheaper than the US.

"Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• In all honesty, the last album I bought was Metallica's And Justice For All when it first came out and the only reason I bought it instead of making a blank tape from a friend's copy is because I wanted to buy a good album as my last. Ever since about 1986, I've been just either recording a copy onto a blank cassette, burning a copy onto a blank CD, and or using the internet, though I did get some CD's as a gift or found records for free/being thrown out after that purchase (for example, I got The Miracle by Queen as a Christmas present from my wife in 1989). Actually, if it wasn't for my older brother (who doesn't really even like metal), I would've sold all my records in the 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                  My Metallica deluxe boxsets arrived this week...Very well packed I must say.
                  KEM #3276/30000 - RTL #4366/30000

Now, to open or not to open?

Box sets are stupid, as I feel that original vinyl pressings or the internet are the way to go (I personally have Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All on vinyl, Metallica on CD, and The $5.98 EP: Garage Days Re-Revisited on cassette (all 1st pressings)).

Comment

• Originally posted by handofdoom1963 View Post
                    Box sets are stupid, as I feel that original vinyl pressings or the internet are the way to go (I personally have Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All on vinyl, Metallica on CD, and The $5.98 EP: Garage Days Re-Revisited on cassette (all 1st pressings)).
                    Yeah, I have close to 100 Metallica vinyls, first pressings of everything, promo's, every 12" single, picture disc, box set etc etc, so I couldn't not get this. Been a fan since 84.

Comment

• In today

Comment

• In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed With Cruelty - Sodom
                        Live At Leeds (Remastered) - The Who

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                          In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed With Cruelty - Sodom
                          You'll love those two, I got this a while back, nice pick.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Yeah, I have close to 100 Metallica vinyls, first pressings of everything, promo's, every 12" single, picture disc, box set etc etc, so I couldn't not get this. Been a fan since 84.
                            Ebay or in person. Man, how did you do that, were you into the underground metal scene as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by handofdoom1963 View Post
                              Ebay or in person. Man, how did you do that, were you into the underground metal scene as well.
                              I heard Creeping Death when RTL first came out played on a little independent radio station's 2 hour weekly metal show. It was the most mind blowing song I'd ever heard up until then & a total game changer for me. Over the ensuing weeks the radio show played more Metallica songs from RTL which I recorded to tape. Fight Fire With Fire & For Whom The Bell Tolls were the others.That tape tied me over until me I was able to pick up RTL & KEA a few months later from Central Station records(Heavy metal shop) in the city which was the only place you could buy Metallica. The regular record chain stores didn't stock Metallica and the other thrash & underground stuff back then. From there I became pretty obsessed with them and was buying everything they'd put out inc all their singles & pic discs up until about 93 when I stopped buying vinyl altogether. Wasn't until 2003 I started buying vinyl again that I went back and got a lot of the stuff I missed out on between 93-03, not only Metallica but quite a few bands I had full collections of up until 93. So yeah, eBay was definetly my friend particularly in getting promo's and the rarer hard to find stuff. Also, I was in the Metcub for a lot of years when it was a paid membership so all the vinyl boxsets & limited coloured vinyl rereleases they've put out in the last 10 years I've bought directly from Metclub which were mostly all Metclub exclusives.

Comment

I heard Creeping Death when RTL first came out played on a little independent radio station's 2 hour weekly metal show. It was the most mind blowing song I'd ever heard up until then & a total game changer for me. Over the ensuing weeks the radio show played more Metallica songs from RTL which I recorded to tape. Fight Fire With Fire & For Whom The Bell Tolls were the others.That tape tied me over until me I was able to pick up RTL & KEA a few months later from Central Station records(Heavy metal shop) in the city which was the only place you could buy Metallica. The regular record chain stores didn't stock Metallica and the other thrash & underground stuff back then. From there I became pretty obsessed with them and was buying everything they'd put out inc all their singles & pic discs up until about 93 when I stopped buying vinyl altogether. Wasn't until 2003 I started buying vinyl again that I went back and got a lot of the stuff I missed out on between 93-03, not only Metallica but quite a few bands I had full collections of up until 93. So yeah, eBay was definetly my friend particularly in getting promo's and the rarer hard to find stuff. Also, I was in the Metcub for a lot of years when it was a paid membership so all the vinyl boxsets & limited coloured vinyl rereleases they've put out in the last 10 years I've bought directly from Metclub which were mostly all Metclub exclusives.
                                It's weird that radio station didn't play Fade To Black because that's their most popular song that isn't either One or something from Metallica. Also, what other bands do you have a complete collection of, it'd be great to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X