No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Sabbath to fuel the Obsessive collection disorder. Just had to have these after Doc sent me the deluxe MOR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
      More Sabbath to fuel the Obsessive collection disorder. Just had to have these after Doc sent me the deluxe MOR.

Very nice Jack, I might do the same once my Deluxe debut arrives from the Doc.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Bought these Pentagram albums today:
        talking of old american bands,are you familiar with a band called 'dust' they are from the early 70s and their self titled album is really good.

Comment

• Gold - Frank Sinatra
          Greatest Hits 1 + 2 - Billy Joel
          Skyscraper - David Lee Roth

Comment

• The Missus is trippin on me with all these packages that have been rockin up of late. Suppose to be saving for the extension on the house

Pretty disappointed with the online music store I ordered this through. It clearly stated signed gatefold vinyl but all they sent me was an unsigned vinyl with a little cd sized insert signed. Clearly false advertising on their behalf.

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• ^^^^ great choice , Thel' , I'm waiting for my vinyl copy. surely , next week.

just arrived this morning :

Comment

• The Presidents Of The United States Of America - S/t
                  Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard Of Ozz

Both were a dollar each, but what's interesting about this purchase was that Ozzy's album was the JET Pressing, as in CD Jet ZK 36812 (US 1986). I HAD to get it, and it still works with minimal scratches on the CD.
                  "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Yay! Finally...Had been waiting for our mayor retail music chain here to have 20% off Blurays which they do every few months.

Comment

• HeartSoulBlood (signed) - Royal Southern Brotherhood
                      Celtic Celebration 2000 - Various Artists
                      Gold And Platinum Vol 4 - Various Artists

...all for a buck a piece at the thrift store.

Comment

Also, just added this to the collection this morning with the limited edition Load pint glass that went onsale today.
                        https://metallica.com/store/live-met...2014-vinyl-4lp
                        Arrived today 4LP vinyl. Very nicely packaged this one like a large photo album.

Just did a quick count and I'm up to Metallica vinyl number 94

Comment

Just did a quick count and I'm up to Metallica vinyl number 94

That is incredible, the house extension notwithstanding.
                          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Motown Gold - Various Artists
                            For All Kings - Anthrax

Comment

• Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Working...
                                X