js who is this?
      I would like to listen and see what it's about
      It is Jack White’s album Boarding House Reach

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

• Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations (aka the white album) - 2011 remaster with extra tracks

Update - also arrived today... Motorhead - Motorhead (40th anniversary edition)
            Last edited by MJD2013; 04-06-2018, 09:06 AM.
            Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Loudness - Rise to Glory

Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons - The Age of Absurdity

Comment

• Motorhead - No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith (Deluxe Edition)
                Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• The Remaster 2 Disk Edition
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Bought these to complete my collection.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Bought these to complete my collection.
                      I really love Strange Highways but the other albums there, I have not listened to - should change that.
                      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Comment

• Bought this beautiful Sabbath gem, I buy anything with the Sabbath stamp, my name is OID and Iím a Sabbath addict.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Members of the board, I am here to confess my sins... The last album I bought arrived this morning. I have, unknowingly, just bought a copy of Ozzy's "Diary Of A Madman" in the dreadful 2002 re-recorded version. If I promise never to play it, and to immediately seek out a copy of the proper original version, will you forgive me..?

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                              Members of the board, I am here to confess my sins... The last album I bought arrived this morning. I have, unknowingly, just bought a copy of Ozzy's "Diary Of A Madman" in the dreadful 2002 re-recorded version. If I promise never to play it, and to immediately seek out a copy of the proper original version, will you forgive me..?
                              Rid yourself of such filth!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X