What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Grace Under Pressure is excellent, so far I’m liking it the best out of the ones I bought.
    Grace outside of Sab and The Beatles - is one of the greatest achievements on earth ,, in fact ALL 19 Rush studio releases are friggin brilliant , with the first 10 in a row nearly peerless.

Enjoy buddy!

Comment

• The Lennon Claypool Delirium - South of Reality (preorder)

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
        Good to hear, OID..!
        Thank you MJD2013.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Grace outside of Sab and The Beatles - is one of the greatest achievements on earth ,, in fact ALL 19 Rush studio releases are friggin brilliant , with the first 10 in a row nearly peerless.

Enjoy buddy!
        Doc, Grace Under Pressure, while different from the other Rush albums I have, as it's more keyboards and synthesizers orientated, it has a great feel to it.

I'm really only getting into Rush now, and of course no one will ever top Sabbath and no comparison to the Beatles, I've known the Beatles since a little kid even way before Sabbath or anyone else, for that matter except for Elvis.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Adam Sandler - They're All Gonna Laugh At You
          Adam Sandler - What The Hell Happened To Me?
          Adam Sandler - Stan And Judy's Kid
          Iced Earth - The Crucible Of Man:Something Wicked Part 2

Comment

• Diamond Head - Death And Progress
            Diamond Head - All Will Be Revealed
            Diamond Head - What's in Your Head
            Apollyon Sun - Sub
            Gillan - Triple Trouble (live 81/82)
            Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch
            Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Witchfinder General-Death Penalty
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• King Diamond-Songs For The Dead LIVE

Comment

• Iron Maiden-The X-Factor_______Virtual XI___________________Angel Witch-S/T______________Hawkwind-In Search Of Space

I had never heard Blaze/Maiden, and I must say these two albums are great, liked them on the first listen, also saw the Maiden concert with Blaze on YouTube and the guy is phenomenal, two excellent albums.

Today I'll be listening to the Angel Witch album, which I've heard great stuff about.

Also my first Hawkwind album I purchased, always loved Silver Machine with Lemmy.

Comment

• Jimi Hendrix - Valleys Of Neptune
                    Jimi Hendrix - People, Hell And Angels
                    Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides Of The Sky
                    Billy F. Gibbons - The Big Bad Blues
                    Ted Nugent - The Music Made Me Do It

Comment

• Should be getting this in the mail today, Witchfinder General-Friends Of Hell

Death Penalty is a great album, like KennyZ said.

The Blaze Bailey/Maiden albums are superb, I have to say those are the two albums I have enjoyed listening to the most, never had heard the Blaze albums before, glad I bought them, Blaze is phenomenal and in a way brought something refreshing back to Maiden that had been lacking with Bruce, I haven't bought a Bruce/Maiden album since No Prayer For The Dying and Fear Of The Dark.

Angel Witch is pretty good, have to listen a couple more times and Hawkwind is trippy.

Comment

• Anthrax Stomp 442 from a 2nd hand record shop today.

Comment

• Witchfinder General-Friends Of Hell, is a good album, probably better than the first.

Comment

• Hawkwind-Space Ritual

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Hawkwind-Space Ritual
                              Is it the 1996 or the 2007 remaster?
                              >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
                              SHIP ERTH THIS IS
                              YR CPTIN SPEKING
                              YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Ady View Post
                                Is it the 1996 or the 2007 remaster?
                                I have to see Ady, it has three bonus tracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X