X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ady View Post
    Is it the 1996 or the 2007 remaster?
    It’s the 1996 remaster reissued 2001.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Hawkwind-Space Ritual Live (the 2015 live album) 2CD+DVD
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Emerald Sabbath-Ninth Star (now available on Amazon US for pre-order, release Feb. 22 2019 )

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Hawkwind-Space Ritual Live (the 2015 live album) 2CD+DVD
          I was at that show. This is where I was stood, my friend filmed the video. It was such a great night, one I'll never forget.

>>TECHNICI腘S 諪 SP臗E
          SHIP E臨TH THIS IS
          Y周R C腜T臝N SPE腒ING
          Y周R 嘏PT臝N IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Ady View Post
            I was at that show. This is where I was stood, my friend filmed the video. It was such a great night, one I'll never forget.

That is very cool Ady, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Sam Gopal-Escalator

Featuring Ian Willis/AKA Lemmy Kilminster

Great Album love this stuff, thank you Ady for turning me on to this!

Comment

• I’m loving this album^^^, Lemmy was so talented, love the 60’s sound & vibe.

Comment

• Yes - Open Your Eyes(Import)

Comment

• Black Sabbath-The Lowdown (2 CD biography and interview set)

Comment

• Black Sabbath-The Originals 3 CD Box Set

Comment

• Just bought Red Dragon Cartel’s newest yesterday, getting Emerald Sabbath & new Candlemass later this morning. I should be completely deaf and happy by Saturday afternoon!
                        The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                        The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                        As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                        We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by IommiRules View Post
                          Just bought Red Dragon Cartel’s newest yesterday, getting Emerald Sabbath & new Candlemass later this morning. I should be completely deaf and happy by Saturday afternoon!
                          Good to see you back IommiRules, I'm waiting for my copy of Emerald Sabbath too, it releases today here in the U.S.

Comment

Sam Gopal-Escalator

Featuring Ian Willis/AKA Lemmy Kilminster

Great Album love this stuff, thank you Ady for turning me on to this!
                            You're welcome, OID!
                            >>TECHNICI腘S 諪 SP臗E
                            SHIP E臨TH THIS IS
                            Y周R C腜T臝N SPE腒ING
                            Y周R 嘏PT臝N IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Bought me some Rush albums, 2112 is a great album, so I said to myself let me try some others.

Rush-(Debut)_________________Rush-Caress Of Steel__________Rush-Hemispheres____________Rush-Grace Under Pressure____
                              I love Rush. I recommend "A Farewell to Kings" to you, OID, that was the first one I heard and has always been my favourite.
                              >>TECHNICI腘S 諪 SP臗E
                              SHIP E臨TH THIS IS
                              Y周R C腜T臝N SPE腒ING
                              Y周R 嘏PT臝N IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

• Candlemass-The Door To Doom

Finally got me a a copy of Emerald Sabbath-Ninth Star, I purchased a copy off Amazon, Preordered it and they became out of stock, so after fighting with there representative, I canceled my orders and went to the record shop and bought both Candlemass and Emerald.

Comment

Working...
                                X