Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ady View Post
    I love Rush. I recommend "A Farewell to Kings" to you, OID, that was the first one I heard and has always been my favourite.
    I tried getting that last time and the Record Shop didn’t have it, when they get it in stock I’ll get it, thanks for the recommendation Ady.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Bought the entire Black Sabbath/Ozzy 70's era Warner Bros. 2016 remasters.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Yes - Keys To Ascension
        Yes - Keys To Ascension 2

Comment

• Black Sabbath-13 Best Buy Exclusive T-shirt box (with the album cover 13 art)

Comment

• Black Sabbath-The Rules Of Hell Radio Sampler Promo

Comment

• Bought these yesterday: Judas Priest-Rocka Rolla 45th Anniversary embossed edition_____SLEEP-The Sciences

Love this album and not a bad price and sounds great and it's embossed. I had purchased Sleep The Sciences when it came out through I-Tunes, but decided yesterday to buy the physical CD yesterday, as I have their entire collection, the inside panel of the digipack album cover has some hidden images and words that's cool to find.

Comment

• Judas Priest - Painkiller (2001 reissue)
                Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                  Judas Priest - Painkiller (2001 reissue)
                  Phenomenal album, especially the title track. Been getting into Priest lately been listening to their 70's material.

Comment

• After a long break I've been checking out some of the Deep Purple albums from Perfect Strangers onwards.

Perfect Strangers - was a bit disappointing to my ears (I think I would have been even more disappointed if I had been a fan in that era. It grew on me with repeat listenings but nothing really got me so excited.

The House Of Blue Light - was much better in my opinion. There are some tracks I really dig on this one. Probably the best MK II album since Machine Head.

Slaves and Masters - apart from the first two tracks I can't really say I like this album. I was listening to it over the past few nights and thought it would grow on me but the tracks again don't do much for me. Considering this was released in the 90's, I hate to admit it - Jack Lord's keyboards didn't fit on this record so well.

The Battle Rages On - Holy Mother!!!! The title track is heavy as f*ck - was this album really released in 1993? This song is heavier than anything Metallica were working on at the time!!! I need to give the album a few more spins to sink into it but my god where on Earth did that title track come from? Maybe it is the result of when an unstoppable force hits an unmovable object? (I'm referencing Gillan and Blackmore here :0)

If you are a Sabbath fan, I think you should check out the song The Battle Rages On

Comment

• Whitesnake self titled 30th anniversary edition.

Couldn’t resist for 5 bucks brand new.

Comment

• I got Nativity In Black A Tribute to Black Sabbath!

Comment

• Red vinyl

CD/DVD

Comment

• The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live Paris & Ottawa 1968
                            The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live In Cologne 1969

Comment

• Tesla - Shock
                              Sammy Hagar and The Circle - Space Between

Comment

• Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden
                                Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon: Something Wicked Part 1

Comment

Working...
                                X