Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska​. His best as far as I am concerned.
    He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

• Tesla - The Great Radio Controversy
      Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Black Box 1970-2017 (Unofficial)

It's the only way you'll ever get a complete Black Sabbath Box Set with all the eras.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Black Sabbath 3 CD Collector's Edition

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• The Rolling Stones - Now!
            The Rolling Stones - Out Of Our Heads
            The Rolling Stones - Aftermath
            U2 - Live Under A Blood Red Sky

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Black Box 1970-2017 (Unofficial)

It's the only way you'll ever get a complete Black Sabbath Box Set with all the eras.
              I have to quote myself and say, this is a beautiful box set, beautifully done and so far the CD's sound great, you can't tell it's unofficial.

Comment

• Tool - Fear Inoculum
                Y&T - Best Of '81 To '85

Comment

• Tool - Fear Inoculum

Comment

• The Rolling Stones - 12 x 5
                    The Rolling Stones - December's Children(And Everybody's)

Comment

• Slayer - Decade of Aggression Live
                      "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

• The Essential Ozzy Osbourne Limited Edition

Comment

• The Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue
                          The Rolling Stones - Dirty Work
                          Dio - Sacred Heart
                          AC/DC - Blow Up Your Video
                          Judas Priest - Ram It Down

Comment

• Phil Collins - Face Value
                            Phil Collins - No Jacket Required
                            Genesis - Invisible Touch
                            Great White - Once Bitten

Comment

• The problem with music today is consumers have lost interest, and that's bad for CD sales and bad for this website (and other music related websites). We have had 4 posts this month in this thread. I have neither the time nor inclination to go back and do the research, but I would bet ten years ago, October 2009, there would have been 40 or more posts, ten times as much. I can honestly say, I haven't bought a new CD in many years. I haven't played any of the 600 or so CDs in my collection in many years. The world evolves, and, unfortunately, for music fans, perhaps not for the better.
                              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• This album absolutely slays. Black/Death metal with Heavy Metal riffs! It's like Immortal/Abbath/I

Check it out here
                                https://rimfrost1.bandcamp.com/album...ition-darkness

This album absolutely slays. Black/Death metal with Heavy Metal riffs! It's like Immortal/Abbath/I

Check it out here
                                https://rimfrost1.bandcamp.com/album...ition-darkness

Comment

Working...
                                X