X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human League - Travelogue
    Human League - Reproduction
    Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock'n'Roll
    Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
      Human League - Travelogue
      Human League - Reproduction
      Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock'n'Roll
      Stones : Itīs only rock n roll is a really good album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
        Stones : Itīs only rock n roll is a really good album.
        All the Stones albums with Mick Taylor on them are great albums. The run of albums from '68 to '74, including Brian Jones' last two albums (although he barely contributed to them) is fantastic.
        Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
          All the Stones albums with Mick Taylor on them are great albums. The run of albums from '68 to '74, including Brian Jones' last two albums (although he barely contributed to them) is fantastic.
          Yes i agree, 68 to 74 was the Stones best period.Great albums with fantastic music.

Comment

• Just bought this again, this time it's the Holland edition with the bonus track So Tired omitted from the U.S. Edition.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              I have to quote myself and say, this is a beautiful box set, beautifully done and so far the CD's sound great, you can't tell it's unofficial.
              Thanks for letting me know about this! I may try to get it when I have the chance.
              ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Marillion - Real To Reel / Brief Encounter
                Judas Priest - Ram It Down (2001 reissue)

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                  Thanks for letting me know about this! I may try to get it when I have the chance.
                  Great Boxset you’ll love it, here is the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sabba...EAAOSw0vVdNXrG
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-05-2019, 04:06 PM.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Great Boxset you’ll love it, here is the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sabba...EAAOSw0vVdNXrG
                    I purchased it! Can't wait for it to arrive
                    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Scream-Tour Limited Edition___________________________________________ _______Black Rain-Limited Tour Edition 2 Disc

Black Rain-Limited Tour Edition 2 Disc

Diary Of A Madman Legacy Edition:
                      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-10-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• No More Tears-Remastered

Comment

• MP3 file from Amazon - Phil Campbell - Straight Up featuring Rob Halford

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                            I purchased it! Can't wait for it to arrive
                            Sorry man, just saw this now, it’ll take about two weeks it’s coming from China, let me know how you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thewizard View Post
                              MP3 file from Amazon - Phil Campbell - Straight Up featuring Rob Halford
                              I heard it on youtube,i like it. Itsīs a really good song.

Comment

• Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
                                Dokken - Under Lock And Key
                                Jonny Lang - Wander This World
                                Death - The Sound Of Perseverance

Comment

Working...
                                X