• Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits

The Darkness - Last of Our Kind

Comment

• The Who -WHO
      Neil Young - A Letter Home
      Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years
      Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Visitor

Comment

• 8 Christmas rock songs by the band ORION'S REIGN. (Most of them feature the lovely Norwegian female rock Singer “MINNIVA”!

Comment

• Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Colorado
          Ratt - Original Album Series(first 5 CDs)
          Trans Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Trilogy

Comment

• Originally posted by led sabbath View Post
            Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Colorado
            Ratt - Original Album Series(first 5 CDs)
            Trans Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Trilogy
            I have to check out Ratt- The Original album series, is that a box set?
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Tarja - In The Raw (August 2019)
              The 69 Eyes - West End (September 2019)

Comment

• Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla
                Judas Priest - Priest...Live (2001 reissue)
                Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                  Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla
                  Judas Priest - Priest...Live (2001 reissue)
                  I got Rocka Rolla the anniversary embossed Edition in my lunch bag to listen to tomorrow, my favorite Priest album!
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    I got Rocka Rolla the anniversary embossed Edition in my lunch bag to listen to tomorrow, my favorite Priest album!
                    For some reason, having never heard it before, I expected Rocka Rolla to not sound like Judas Priest, even 1970s Judas Priest Priest. Everything I've ever seen written about it says that it was recorded before the band found their sound. But it sounds exactly like you would expect it to sound, and it's really not that different to the next album, Sad Wings Of Destiny. I like it!
                    Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                      For some reason, having never heard it before, I expected Rocka Rolla to not sound like Judas Priest, even 1970s Judas Priest Priest. Everything I've ever seen written about it says that it was recorded before the band found their sound. But it sounds exactly like you would expect it to sound, and it's really not that different to the next album, Sad Wings Of Destiny. I like it!
                      It's my favorite Priest album, One For The Road and Run Of The Mill are like my two favorites off the album, the whole album is a 10 for me.

Glad you like it!

Comment

It's my favorite Priest album, One For The Road and Run Of The Mill are like my two favorites off the album, the whole album is a 10 for me.

Glad you like it!
                        Never Satisfied is my favorite.

Comment

• Skyblood - Skyblood
                          Amaseffer - Slaves For Life
                          Karyn Crisis - Covenant
                          Fvneral Fvkk - Carnal Confessions
                          Couch Slut - Contempt
                          Celeste - Misanthrope(s)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
                            Never Satisfied is my favorite.
                            Love it K!

Comment

I have to check out Ratt- The Original album series, is that a box set?
                              It's 5 CDs in seperate cardboard sleeves in one cardboard box. It is only $19.13 on Amazon.
                              I also have the same for The Cars, Ted Nugent and Testament.

Comment

• Originally posted by led sabbath View Post
                                It's 5 CDs in seperate cardboard sleeves in one cardboard box. It is only $19.13 on Amazon.
                                I also have the same for The Cars, Ted Nugent and Testament.
                                Thanks led sabbath, I appreciate that, I’ll check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X