X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC/DC-Bonfire_________________Nazareth-Anthology

Janis Joplin-Box Of Pearls

The Janis Joplin Collection
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• 2 LP Collector’s edition

Castle Compilation CD

Castle Compilation CD
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-20-2020, 07:46 PM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Vinyl Picture Disc with bonus track and CD

Comment

• Rainbow The Singles Box Set

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-25-2020, 08:51 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Last digital album I bought was the self titled LP by the band The Oath. They have a killer old school heavy metal sound, and I almost sense a bit of Sabbath influence on that record.

Last physical purchase I've made? It's been a while but I recall picking up CD's of Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse by Skinny Puppy; and Damaged by Black Flag not long ago.

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow-Live In German 2 CD and DVD Set

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Just got this today, beautiful heavy duty box, with book, pin and first six CD’s.

Comment

• Comment

• I discovered a records store today! For my first purchase ever from there, I opted to get Sabotage on vinyl, making it my first ever vinyl purchase for myself!
                      ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                      and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
                        I discovered a records store today! For my first purchase ever from there, I opted to get Sabotage on vinyl, making it my first ever vinyl purchase for myself!
                        That’s cool 70’s, it’s sad they’re hard to find nowadays, I always try to buy from record shops when I can, I bought the new Ozzy album online through preorder because of the bonus track, but I’ll make up for it and get some other stuff from them, to make up for buying it online.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

That’s cool 70’s, it’s sad they’re hard to find nowadays, I always try to buy from record shops when I can, I bought the new Ozzy album online through preorder because of the bonus track, but I’ll make up for it and get some other stuff from them, to make up for buying it online.
                          It's funny you bring up Ordinary Man, the records store I discovered had it in stock today and I could've gotten it, but it was either that or the Sabotage vinyl...I opted for the Sabotage vinyl, but will eventually purchase Ordinary Man later on...I feel like it'll be easier to find than the Sabotage vinyl since it's a new release.
                          ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                          and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Ozzy Osbourne - Ordinary Man
                            Dokken - Breaking The Chains
                            Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood(30th Anniversary)

Comment

• Phenomena - Anthology
                              Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Testament - Titans Of Creation
                                Motley Crue - Too Fast For Love
                                Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil
                                Motley Crue - Theatre Of Pain
                                Motley Crue - XXX:Thirty Years Of Girls, Girls, Girls(CD/DVD)

Comment

Working...
                                X