• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Nugent - State Of Shock
    Ted Nugent - Little Miss Dangerous
    Neil Young - Storytone(Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I bought Danzig's first 3 albums 1-2 weeks ago.

Danzig
          Danzig II: Lucifuge
          Danzig III: How The Gods Kill

Comment

• MC5 - Kick Out The Jams
            MC5 - Back In The USA
            MC5 - High Time
            Kiss - Animalize
            Kiss - Asylum
            Dokken - Back For The Attack

Comment

• I actually had to buy this used, still too expensive for my pocket.. This is just a stock photo.
              This box set I actually had to buy it used., this is a stock photo.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Badlands
                Yes - Talk
                Judas Priest - Jugulator
                Deep Purple - Abandon
                Hempilation
                Hempilation 2 - Free The Weed
                Nativity In Black II - A Tribute To Black Sabbath
                Black Sabbath - The End(the one with the 4 extra tracks from13)

Comment

• Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking
                  Roger Waters - Is This The Life We Really Want
                  Ultimate Spinach - Behold And See
                  Amenra - Mass III
                  Amenra - Mass V
                  Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Patchouli Blue
                  Lethian Dreams - Bleak Silver Streams

Comment

• A Mote Of Dust - Live At Mono
                    Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• UFO - The Complete Studio Albums 1974-1986 - 10 disc box set. When I said a year or so ago that I now had all the UFO I needed, clearly that was not the case!
                      Last edited by MJD2013; 06-09-2020, 07:57 AM.
                      Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Rush - Permanent Waves - 40th anniversary 2-CD edition

Comment

• Heaven & Hell-The Devil You Know(Walmart Exclusive)

I’ve been looking for this forever and now I have it.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• I cant remember its been so long ...
                            "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                            R. Blackmore

Comment

• I'm buying up the entire Maiden collection past Seventh Son, I had those already, From The eponymous debut to Seventh Son, and then I bought The X Factor and Virtual XI, awhile back which I love, Blaze Bayley really brought back a refreshing new energy on those albums. Then I went and bought Fear Of The Dark, this weekend I bought No Prayer For The Dying which is a lot better than I remember, and Brave New World, which is a good album, I never heard before, but I'm liking it, yesterday I bought A Matter Of Life and Death, I have to give this another listen, but so far I like it, these are all the Studio Collection Remasters, the only one I bought with the boxset with the figurine is A Matter Of Life and Death, because that's all the store had, I don't need the figurines.

Now I'm trying to get Dance Of Death, The Final Frontier and The Book Of Souls Studio Collection remasters, as my record shop didn't have them,looking forward to getting these, and then I'll see about getting the live albums, I only have the classic Live After Death.

Can anyone hear recommend a good DIO live album?

Comment

• Today I bought Dance of Death, Final Frontier, Book of Souls and Led Zeppelin’s The Song Remains The Same, which I have the VHS Concert of the same name.

Comment

Working...
                                X