What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Hagar and The Circle - Lockdown 2020
    Rush - Permanent Waves(40th Anniversary)

-led sabbath

Comment

• This one..

https://twitter.com/sabbathfans/stat...85383307046914
      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• got the Rules of Hell boxset for 30 bucks! Good deal if you ask me!

Comment

• Was gonna try to get the newest AC DC album, but it was $50, which was too steep for me for an impulse buy.
          ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
          and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
            Was gonna try to get the newest AC DC album, but it was $50, which was too steep for me for an impulse buy.
            Damn $50 bucks for a CD, why so much, did anything else come with?
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Damn $50 bucks for a CD, why so much, did anything else come with?
              Yea the box was big and I think it had things like a collectible booklet with song lyrics and such
              ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

Yea the box was big and I think it had things like a collectible booklet with song lyrics and such
                Yes I saw it, it’s a a small Boxset, for $50, but they had the standard jewel case CD, for like $20.

Growing up as a kid when I was around 5 to 6 years old, I use to love watching The Monkees, it was on syndication already at that time. I think that was like my first exposure to bands, and though it was only a show, it kind of had an influence on me and I remember I wanted to be in a band, so a few days ago during the Holidays I bought myself this CD:

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I got my hands on some rare Ronnie stuff And Before Elf... There Were Elves, also suppose to be meeting up with some guy who has Ronnie’s Doo Woop Days material.
                  "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                  ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• I got the Kinks Lola vs Powerman and the moneygoround 50th boxset it's amazing - love the remastered version and the bonus discs are really cool - love hearing Ray & Dave talk about the inspirations behind the songs.

Also I picked up the new Accept Lp to mean to die - it;s on red splatter vinyl (2 disc set) loving the songs Zombie Apocalypse and Symphony of pain - thinking this is their best LP with Mark on vocals

Lastly I got the Walmart colored vinyl reissues of the first 5 Metallica Lps (kill thru Black) and Hardwired - love listening to these old albums on Vinyl again
                    At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

• Bloody Hammers-Songs of Unspeakable Terror

Great album, for those of you who haven’t heard of The Bloody Hammers, I recommend you give them a listen, start with their self titled.
                      "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                      ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Black Sabbath-Vol. 4 Super Deluxe Box Set

LP and CD got both formats
                        Got both my CD and LP Boxset Vol. 4 today beautiful!

Comment

• Heaven and Hell Deluxe edition and Mob Rules Deluxe edition both CD and LP.

Give me more Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Masters Of The Grave. Japanese Edition Purple Vinyl

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
                                Bloody Hammers-Songs of Unspeakable Terror

Great album, for those of you who haven’t heard of The Bloody Hammers, I recommend you give them a listen, start with their self titled.
                                This looks interesting will definitely check them out.

Most recent purchases:
                                Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine album and
                                Tammi Savoy and The Chris Casello Combo "That Rock 'N' Roll Rhythm!"

Comment

Working...
                                X