No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Originally Posted By: DiosSword
    Originally Posted By: RLP4ever
    Entangled in Chaos---MORBID ANGEL (finally found a superb reissued version of this terrific live release by one of my myriad DM idols)
    I saw them opening for Black Sabbath and Motorhead on the 1994 Cross Purposes tour. "Death Metal" isn't really my thing, though if others like it that's fine, but man, talk about fast and brutal live...I don't think I've ever witnessed a drummer faster on a double kick-drum kit.
    You have to go see Behemoth then.

I think Inferno has to be the absolute fastest drummer I've ever heard. The guy is a beast.

Comment

Entangled in Chaos---MORBID ANGEL (finally found a superb reissued version of this terrific live release by one of my myriad DM idols)
      I saw them opening for Black Sabbath and Motorhead on the 1994 Cross Purposes tour. "Death Metal" isn't really my thing, though if others like it that's fine, but man, talk about fast and brutal live...I don't think I've ever witnessed a drummer faster on a double kick-drum kit.
      You have to go see Behemoth then.

I think Inferno has to be the absolute fastest drummer I've ever heard. The guy is a beast.

Comment

..hey, then Death Metal really should be "your thing". ..I'd be the first in line to testify just how breathtakingly awesome and pretty much unrivalled is the drumming to be heard in most top-flight DM. In fact, it ain't no secret to anybody who's ever sampled any extreme music that, the drummers, especially in DM and Grindcore, routinely unleash some of the most savage, murderously frenetic, dynamic and mind-boggling drumming heroics, heard (and seen) anywhere in the hallowed history of heavy metal music.

And Pete 'Commando' Sandoval of Morbid Angel is one of the pioneering legends in the pantheon of formidable death metal drumming gods.
        "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Stardawn Limited Edition 2CD/DVD pack, by Domain.

Comment

Iron Maiden - Live After Death (DVD)

Comment

Iron Maiden - Live After Death (DVD)

Comment

Live Evil CD
                Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
                I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
                There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

Live Evil CD
                  Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
                  I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
                  There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

I was lucky enough to have found the time (two days early) to buy today what I had originally targeted for this week-end.

Descendants of Depravity---PROSTITUTE DISFIGUREMENT
                    Fury & Flames----HATE ETERNAL (released just over a week ago, Feb 19)
                    Icons of Evil----VITAL REMAINS
                    For Drug-Crazed Grindfreaks Only (Live at Noctum Studios)---BRUTAL TRUTH

I'm drooling at the prospect of having my ears buzz with all of these four bombshells over the leap February summer Friday tomorrow.
                    "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Quote:
                      That. I heard the first four tracks. The keyboards kind of bugged me the first track. Like Psycho said though, give it a couple more listens.
                      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother

>>TECHNICINS F SPCE
                        SHIP ERTH THIS IS
                        YR CPTIN SPEKING
                        YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Great God Pan by Northwinds
                          From The Ultima Thule by The Gates of Slumber and Spiritus Mortis (split CD)
                          Glory Road by Ian Gillan
                          http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Great God Pan by Northwinds
                            From The Ultima Thule by The Gates of Slumber and Spiritus Mortis (split CD)
                            Glory Road by Ian Gillan
                            http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Emigrate
                              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Emigrate
                                Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Working...
                                X