What Was The Last Album You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Ordered:

- W.A.S.P. - Babylon (Great band for the most though a bit patchy at times. Heard the single "Crazy" and was oleasantly surprised - fingers crossed the rest will rock)
    - Blaze Bayley - The Night That Will Not Die (This will definitely rock - TMWWND was a great album and Blaze (solo) live owns his studio work (generally))
    - Death Angel - The Art of Dying (Just discovered this band through Act III and Killing Season recently - excellent sound)
    - Winters Bane - Heart of a Killer (To replace my now lost and low quality iTunes version)
    "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
    - Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”
    —Albert Einstein --- To Paul Plaut, October 23, 1928. AEA 28–065

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Wall 666 View Post
      Just Ordered:
      - Blaze Bayley - The Night That Will Not Die (This will definitely rock - TMWWND was a great album and Blaze (solo) live owns his studio work (generally))
      Damn right it rocks! I also have the limited edition double DVD of the show (#7 to be exact). Blaze & the guys really kick ass on it!
      Also if you haven't yet, go and get the At The End Of The Day the story of Blaze Bayley by Larry Paterson...I've almost read the whole thing and it's bloody awesome a lot of great insight about the band and about Blaze and all the problems that he has faced....

Comment

• Heaven and Hell - promo CD with the radio edit version of The Devil Cried

Comment

• Iron Maiden - The X Factor (Japanese edition 2CD)

Comment

• just received kiss debut album in today's post, an album which i've had on vinyl since the 80's but its taken me ages to get round to replacing on cd.

great album, particularly the opener, strutter.

got ac/dc's razors edge earlier in the week, which means i've now got the complete set of digi-pack remasters

Comment

• Westwood One: Off The Record August 6th/13th, 1984
              1LP radio show, includes an interview with Dio.

Comment

• David Allan Coe Live: If that ain't country w/Warren Haynes on guitar

Down--Over the Under
                And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• Municipal Waste - Massive Aggressive
                  Cable - The Failed Convict
                  Kylesa - Time Will Fuse its Worth
                  Jesus Lizard - Goat (remastered)
                  Om - God Is Good
                  A Storm Of Light - Forgive Us Out Trespasses

Comment

• May Blitz ~ 2nd of May
                    >>TECHNICIÄNS ÖF SPÅCE
                    SHIP EÅRTH THIS IS
                    YÖÜR CÄPTÅIN SPEÄKING
                    YÖÜR ØÅPTÅIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

• The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour

Anvil - Live In Concert

Firewind - Live Premonition
                      "But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."

“Music does not influence research work, but both are nourished by the same sort of longing, and they complement each other in the release they offer.”

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Megadeth - Endgame
                        Pentagram - Day Of Reckoning
                        Motörhead - Ace Of Spades
                        Acid King - Acid King III

Comment

• On the way in the mail...

Count Raven - Mammon's War
                          Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• The new Flaming Lips CD EMBRYONIC the more I listen to it the more it grows on me, but still not as good as At War with the Mystics.

Comment

• Immortal - All Shall Fall
                              Made Out Of Babies - Coward
                              Jesus Lizard - Head (remastered)
                              Shrinebuilder - Shrinebuilder

Comment

• Beatles - Let It Be

Whitesnake - Lovehunter

On Order - Rammsteine - Libe Ist Fur Alle Da

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X